12-03-2013, 03:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What is a good headset for the ps4 ? because i want to buy a headphone. The headset that was in the box is good but one ear.
12-03-2013, 05:10 AM #2
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by RemonDB View Post
What is a good headset for the ps4 ? because i want to buy a headphone. The headset that was in the box is good but one ear.

That's why it's called a mono headset Happy Anyways it depends on your budget if you want to spend about $100+ for a gaming headset or just to listen to the in game sound/chat Alternatively the Earphone with mic that comes with most Iphone/Pods works fine with the DS4.
You can read more on this thread by DrinkinMyStella You must login or register to view this content.
12-03-2013, 05:27 AM #3
Thanks for the information.
12-03-2013, 03:32 PM #4
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
That's why it's called a mono headset Happy Anyways it depends on your budget if you want to spend about $100+ for a gaming headset or just to listen to the in game sound/chat Alternatively the Earphone with mic that comes with most Iphone/Pods works fine with the DS4.
You can read more on this thread by DrinkinMyStella You must login or register to view this content.

Dude I never thought of that. Does a regular headset work with the controller? Like say, Apple headphones? Or is just a microphone platform for voice only.
12-03-2013, 07:01 PM #5
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Dude I never thought of that. Does a regular headset work with the controller? Like say, Apple headphones? Or is just a microphone platform for voice only.

From what I tested the apple earphone with mic works with chat and audio perfectly the same with Skullcandy earbuds. Most of my other earbuds only works with audio.
12-04-2013, 07:59 PM #6
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
For audio only any headphones works.

For mic. I have only the one that came wirh my xperia S and its working Fine.

After all is a Sony smarthphone....

Enviado desde mi LT26i usando Tapatalk 2
12-06-2013, 06:31 AM #7
Default Avatar
Kas
I bought astro a40s, they are probably the best gaming headset on the market in my opinion.
12-07-2013, 09:51 PM #8
Originally posted by RemonDB View Post
What is a good headset for the ps4 ? because i want to buy a headphone. The headset that was in the box is good but one ear.

astro ax40s
12-14-2013, 11:16 PM #9
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
i have the astro a40s atm but im thinking of using them on my tv for simulated 7.1/5.1 and buying this headset below. it looks sooo sick.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo