12-06-2013, 07:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My ps4 has come 2day and im wondering what HDD shall i get 1tb or 2tb? And could you post links to the best ones i could buy from uk. Also how would i go about installing it i heard you need to replace it then install a specific patch?
12-06-2013, 07:35 PM #2
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
[QUOTE='[xi[M]iMaGiiKz-;5564240']My ps4 has come 2day and im wondering what HDD shall i get 1tb or 2tb? And could you post links to the best ones i could buy from uk. Also how would i go about installing it i heard you need to replace it then install a specific patch?[/QUOTE]

you need to download the current firmware that is instaled in your PS3 or latests go to the PS website download the .PUP and move it to a USB with this structure:

PS4\UPDATE\***HERE***

once you have replaced the HDD you need to start in recovery, Aka "safe mode" by complete turning off the ps4, then pres the power button like 10 secs and will be displayed the safe mode.

the choose the last option and follow instructions.

-------------------

i dont know what HDD you should get, i think depends on your wallet

im also thinking to change it

i only have the free PS+, flower, sound shapes, knack, and Cod ghosts, and im 250 GB free my god....
12-06-2013, 08:01 PM #3
Originally posted by YnO View Post
you need to download the current firmware that is instaled in your PS3 or latests go to the PS website download the .PUP and move it to a USB with this structure:

PS4\UPDATE\***HERE***

once you have replaced the HDD you need to start in recovery, Aka "safe mode" by complete turning off the ps4, then pres the power button like 10 secs and will be displayed the safe mode.

the choose the last option and follow instructions.

-------------------

i dont know what HDD you should get, i think depends on your wallet

im also thinking to change it

i only have the free PS+, flower, sound shapes, knack, and Cod ghosts, and im 250 GB free my god....

Anything up to £100
12-06-2013, 08:12 PM #4
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
[QUOTE='[xi[M]iMaGiiKz-;5564308']Anything up to £100[/QUOTE]

i would recommend to wait to this HDD

You must login or register to view this content.

i dont know where you can get one HDD in UK sorry im on mexico Smile

just remember PS4 hard drive needs to be a 2.5-inch SATA II drive and run at least 5400RPM.
12-07-2013, 01:24 AM #5
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
here is how you change and update the harddrive with links

You must login or register to view this content.

and also dont get a ssd its a wast of money for 4 sec faster load times i would stay with getting a 1 tb wd hdd
12-07-2013, 09:50 PM #6
[QUOTE='[xi[M]iMaGiiKz-;5564240']My ps4 has come 2day and im wondering what HDD shall i get 1tb or 2tb? And could you post links to the best ones i could buy from uk. Also how would i go about installing it i heard you need to replace it then install a specific patch?[/QUOTE]

go for a 2tb 64mb 7200rpm hdd if you can find one dont buy an ssd or hybrid hdd as they are a waste of money

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo