12-13-2013, 06:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a way to get game saves for Ps4??? Will Xploder or Ngu start posting them anytime soon???
12-24-2013, 01:35 AM #11
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Like xLew said, it's about the system knowledge. I'm guessing we may see something sooner than we did on PS3 because supposedly the systems internals on the PS4 are more dev-friendly and in theory would be easier to crack, BUT... yeah, I'm not holding my breath for anything any time soon. On the bright side it might be slightly refreshing to go back to getting 100% and Plats the old fashioned way like I first did on my PS3 for the few years before I knew about hacking and exploiting saves. I'll just have to be very selective again for my OCD's sake.
12-24-2013, 07:16 AM #12
Thank u soo much for this
12-25-2013, 11:31 PM #13
Originally posted by YnO View Post
in PS3 took 5 years yto get a save hacking software.

we will not get any soon.

this saves works in the same way as the vita, and the vita have one year or so. and still nothing in the "scene"

it really took around 2 years to have saves unlocked there were people who started reversing the save back in year one back when things didnt get leaked out and considering rsa can be cracked now not really a surprise considering how it was done i see ps4 lasting a year before someone thinks outside the box for once. ps3 took 5 years for major exploits because no one gave a shit to modify system files and release publicly.

The following user thanked Alexis Rhodes for this useful post:

YnO
12-25-2013, 11:40 PM #14
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by SherryBirkin View Post
it really took around 2 years to have saves unlocked there were people who started reversing the save back in year one back when things didnt get leaked out and considering rsa can be cracked now not really a surprise considering how it was done i see ps4 lasting a year before someone thinks outside the box for once. ps3 took 5 years for major exploits because no one gave a shit to modify system files and release publicly.

Yea

True.

But sshhh you know. Winky Winky

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
01-07-2014, 04:00 PM #15
nawking
NGU has sold out to money 8(
km sure game genie will run it thru the decreptying system and try to break it.
01-19-2014, 03:07 PM #16
If it's that important to do ASAP, you should learn how to do it.
03-27-2014, 01:57 PM #17
on a side note: sony knows about the exploits for ps3. so you really think this time around they wouldn't have an even stronger security and encryption? only time will tell.
03-28-2014, 03:35 AM #18
allenlmf
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Tricksterrr View Post
With all the money xploder and other programs have made in save resigning it won't take them 5 years again.

It's funny how you think xploder or 'any other programs' contributed in the breaking of PS3. All they did was jumping on the cash cow, used the source that's out there in the public already, made their own shitty apps to save people time. Give these jokers 50 years and they won't even hack a PS2.

This will lead you to the right direction: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to allenlmf for this useful post:

unostar, xLew--

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo