09-07-2014, 06:27 AM #1
Nigel_Powers-22
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, I've watched to many videos of BLOD on YouTube!! And none of them helped me!! Seeing these comments on YouTube all positive and shit!! I followed the steps what they say and it didn't helped me at all!! Hard drive, HDMI, is fine!! Does anyone else had this problem and fixed it!?? Or anyone you known!!! Could you please help me with my system!! Plus, I haven't played games yet not even loading it up but updated software and update games versions!! (Only BF4) I had this problem a long time ago like end of November!! Please and thank you!!
09-07-2014, 09:00 AM #2
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by 22 View Post
Ok, I've watched to many videos of BLOD on YouTube!! And none of them helped me!! Seeing these comments on YouTube all positive and shit!! I followed the steps what they say and it didn't helped me at all!! Hard drive, HDMI, is fine!! Does anyone else had this problem and fixed it!?? Or anyone you known!!! Could you please help me with my system!! Plus, I haven't played games yet not even loading it up but updated software and update games versions!! (Only BF4) I had this problem a long time ago like end of November!! Please and thank you!!

Never had the BLOD but have you tried this? You must login or register to view this content.
seems to help some people and doesn't require any tampering with internal hardware. Next if this was happening to you since November why didn't you send it in to Sony for repair? High chances are they just send you a refurbish console once they receive your system. Remember you get a year limited warranty from when you brought the system and when they send you a refurbish one you get 90 days (about 3 months) within the year limited warranty. My advice since you tried most of the guides online is just call up Sony and tell them you tried all the option available trying to fix the problem with no avail and have them send you a box to ship your console in for repair. It hasn't been a year yet since launch so there shouldn't be any problems
Last edited by ATypicalSe7en ; 09-07-2014 at 09:04 AM.
09-11-2014, 12:07 AM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by 22 View Post
Ok, I've watched to many videos of BLOD on YouTube!! And none of them helped me!! Seeing these comments on YouTube all positive and shit!! I followed the steps what they say and it didn't helped me at all!! Hard drive, HDMI, is fine!! Does anyone else had this problem and fixed it!?? Or anyone you known!!! Could you please help me with my system!! Plus, I haven't played games yet not even loading it up but updated software and update games versions!! (Only BF4) I had this problem a long time ago like end of November!! Please and thank you!!

The best thing you could do is to call Sony and explain what the problem is.

I'm sure they'll repair it or replace it without many questions asked.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo