11-14-2014, 03:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have two PS4 in my house and the first turn on always get open nat type and the other has a strict .. who can help me with my two Playstation 4 get the nat type open . . I have Comcast 50 mb of download and 15 mb of upload with cisco router .. both ps4 wired connection ... thanks. .

The following user thanked ch1lang0 for this useful post:

Nick
11-14-2014, 03:28 AM #2
Originally posted by ch1lang0 View Post
I have two PS4 in my house and the first turn on always get open nat type and the other has a strict .. who can help me with my two Playstation 4 get the nat type open . . I have Comcast 50 mb of download and 15 mb of upload with cisco router .. both ps4 wired connection ... thanks. .

Try setting them on different ports through your modem just goggle it that should fix it.
11-14-2014, 07:55 AM #3
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by ch1lang0 View Post
I have two PS4 in my house and the first turn on always get open nat type and the other has a strict .. who can help me with my two Playstation 4 get the nat type open . . I have Comcast 50 mb of download and 15 mb of upload with cisco router .. both ps4 wired connection ... thanks. .

If your using a Comcast provided Gateway which is a Modem/Router in one, Then you need to go out and return it and buy a Modem & A Router. It's may cost a few bucks up front but you will be saving $10 a month by not renting a Modem/Router from Comcast. Once you do that then open the ports inside the router & either both will be Open or one will be Open & Other will be Moderate which isn't as bad.
Last edited by Nick ; 11-14-2014 at 07:59 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo