12-08-2014, 06:30 AM #1
smashedya
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i just got a psn acc from uk with 50 psn on it im from aus i have the ps4 game the crew i brought off my aus acc i went on the uk acc and brought the crew season pass and some crew coins and it said i had purchased it but it wont let me download them i went on both my accs and nothing from season pass or coins are showin on the uk acc or my aus acc is this because its not letting me download them i thought maybe they are activated by server side when wouldnt let me download them any help would be great
12-08-2014, 06:31 AM #2
smashedya
I’m too L33T
or is it not letting me download them because sony is detecting im on a aus ip adress ?
12-08-2014, 06:34 AM #3
The coins will only show on that account. It's kinda like how you buy gta shark cards, only work for the account purchased on. For the season pass make sure the account is set as your primary ps4 account.
12-08-2014, 06:35 AM #4
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
or is it not letting me download them because sony is detecting im on a aus ip adress ?

The season pass and coins are not downloadable.
12-08-2014, 06:35 AM #5
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by SavageRising View Post
The season pass and coins are not downloadable.

so how do i obtain them?
12-08-2014, 06:41 AM #6
so how do i obtain them?

You can only use the coins on the account you purchased them on.
For the season pass you have to wait until they release season pass dlc for the game.
Make sure the account is activated as your primary
12-08-2014, 06:42 AM #7
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by SavageRising View Post
You can only use the coins on the account you purchased them on.
For the season pass you have to wait until they release season pass dlc for the game.
Make sure the account is activated as your primary

yeh im set as primary but i should be able get season pass all ready as u get 2 new cars with it straight away
12-08-2014, 07:37 AM #8
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
yeh im set as primary but i should be able get season pass all ready as u get 2 new cars with it straight away

the pass will auto download without you knowing. but for the content you get from the pass you will need to be logged in as the primary user that bought the pass and start the download from the playstore or from the game itself.
12-08-2014, 09:03 AM #9
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
the pass will auto download without you knowing. but for the content you get from the pass you will need to be logged in as the primary user that bought the pass and start the download from the playstore or from the game itself.

yeh i cant get it too download it just get purchased instead and i cant see anywhere its been installed on my ps4
12-08-2014, 05:02 PM #10
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
yeh i cant get it too download it just get purchased instead and i cant see anywhere its been installed on my ps4

and you wont see the pass get installed or see where it installed. as it only dowloads a code to turn on the pass for said game.

The following user thanked skaterboy16 for this useful post:

smashedya

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo