01-22-2015, 01:03 AM #1
sikkwidditt
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The situation is, I only have one PS4 I downloaded DLC (add-on map pack) on my main account, Is it possible if I signed in on my other user name(SAME PS4) , can I also use that downloaded DLC (add- on Map pack), Please help im having hard time.

Thanks
01-22-2015, 04:43 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by sikkwidditt View Post
The situation is, I only have one PS4 I downloaded DLC (add-on map pack) on my main account, Is it possible if I signed in on my other user name(SAME PS4) , can I also use that downloaded DLC (add- on Map pack), Please help im having hard time.

Thanks

As long as that PS4 is set to primary on the main acc then any user can use the DLC
01-22-2015, 09:34 PM #3
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
As long as that PS4 is set to primary on the main acc then any user can use the DLC

Wrong. I downloaded AW DLC on my secondary account. Which is set as primary on my PS4, and got on my main account and it wasn't there.
01-22-2015, 11:09 PM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Nas View Post
Wrong. I downloaded AW DLC on my secondary account. Which is set as primary on my PS4, and got on my main account and it wasn't there.

Are you sure it's set to primary? My main acc was banned, so I started a new acc n all my games n dlc's are still there. Not for AW as I don't play that but Destiny dlc and a few Madden 15 dlc's are still playable
01-23-2015, 12:22 AM #5
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Are you sure it's set to primary? My main acc was banned, so I started a new acc n all my games n dlc's are still there. Not for AW as I don't play that but Destiny dlc and a few Madden 15 dlc's are still playable

Yeah man, i'm definitely positive that it's not working. I set it to Primary on my second account (has the dlc) but my main isn't set as primary though. But it should work because the secondary has it set as primary, correct?
01-23-2015, 03:50 AM #6
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Yeah man, i'm definitely positive that it's not working. I set it to Primary on my second account (has the dlc) but my main isn't set as primary though. But it should work because the secondary has it set as primary, correct?

That's how it should work and it works for me too.
01-23-2015, 03:57 AM #7
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by zombieman12
That's how it should work and it works for me too.

idk maybe it's just for AW... or not. I wish I could use the DLC camos I bought though.
01-23-2015, 04:29 AM #8
bmob10189
At least I can fight
idk maybe it's just for AW... or not. I wish I could use the DLC camos I bought though.

Idk, I'll have to ask 1 of my friends. He game shares with someone and he has AW from his friends acc, but no dlc yet
01-23-2015, 05:29 AM #9

For AW, Micro DLC such as camps and guns don't work as gameshare, only for the account that you bought it on(greedy bastards). For map packs however you can gameshare across the users.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo