03-30-2015, 09:53 PM #1
noobRus
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was playing with some friends earlier today when I started receiving messages from a guy that was being killed by somebody but he was killing the standard Red FX. I have them saved on my ps4

You must login or register to view this content. <==== Link to pics
Last edited by noobRus ; 03-30-2015 at 10:12 PM. Reason: added photo link
04-13-2015, 06:00 AM #20
bmob10189
At least I can fight
can we please stop bumping this pointless thread, its 100% fake. PS4 has no jailbreak, no save editing whatsoever so that means no USB mods either. If you say you are using it then your a complete moron, n if you believe somebody that says they are using it then you are too. my best guess to this guy that kept dying just got owned, hands down. I been called a cheater long before I had a jailbroken PS3 and still do when I play legit. When most ppl get owned, their first response is he's cheating when in actuality that person just sucks. Get over it, it happens to all of us. STOP BUMPING THIS POINTLESS THREAD
04-13-2015, 06:12 AM #21
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
can we please stop bumping this pointless thread, its 100% fake. PS4 has no jailbreak, no save editing whatsoever so that means no USB mods either. If you say you are using it then your a complete moron, n if you believe somebody that says they are using it then you are too. my best guess to this guy that kept dying just got owned, hands down. I been called a cheater long before I had a jailbroken PS3 and still do when I play legit. When most ppl get owned, their first response is he's cheating when in actuality that person just sucks. Get over it, it happens to all of us. STOP BUMPING THIS POINTLESS THREAD

Ever heard of PS3 saves that are modded & can be transfered to PS4, still modded save retard lol.
04-13-2015, 06:14 AM #22
bmob10189
At least I can fight
yes I have. but if you knew much then you would know that the games that do have cross saves dont even have USB mods on the PS3 :p
04-13-2015, 07:21 AM #23
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ImSpeedOG View Post
Ever heard of PS3 saves that are modded & can be transfered to PS4, still modded save retard lol.

^^^^^^
04-13-2015, 05:02 PM #24
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
yes I have. but if you knew much then you would know that the games that do have cross saves dont even have USB mods on the PS3 :p

well this isn't entirely true there are USB mods for Cod Ghosts
04-13-2015, 09:49 PM #25
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Sniqers101 View Post
well this isn't entirely true there are USB mods for Cod Ghosts

The save doesn't transfer tho, just the mp and extinction stats.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo