04-05-2015, 10:21 AM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

How can I stream in-game voice chat on Twitch without a PVR? There must be some kind of setting I need to have on/off but I have had no luck in finding it.

+ Rep for answers.
04-05-2015, 10:30 AM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Alt View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

How can I stream in-game voice chat on Twitch without a PVR? There must be some kind of setting I need to have on/off but I have had no luck in finding it.

+ Rep for answers.

Head over to settings, then locate accessory settings. Change the output device to system default!
04-05-2015, 10:36 AM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
Head over to settings, then locate accessory settings. Change the output device to system default!

Will that work for recording gameplay also?
04-05-2015, 10:37 AM #4
Reyz
Banned
Will that work for recording gameplay also?

Yes it will, however you will not be able to hear others through mic, but your TV!
04-05-2015, 10:59 AM #5
Alt
Banned
Yes it will, however you will not be able to hear others through mic, but your TV!

Even if I have a gaming headset?
04-05-2015, 11:04 AM #6
Reyz
Banned
Even if I have a gaming headset?

For the stream to hear others you will not be able to hear others through the mic, it doesnt matter what headset. Sony doesnt have the feature to allow you to hear the users through your TV and Headset, so thats why most people mainly competitive use Xbox for streaming/recording!
04-05-2015, 11:13 AM #7
Alt
Banned
For the stream to hear others you will not be able to hear others through the mic, it doesnt matter what headset. Sony doesnt have the feature to allow you to hear the users through your TV and Headset, so thats why most people mainly competitive use Xbox for streaming/recording!

Ahh I see!

Thank you for your help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo