05-23-2015, 04:33 PM #1
iridium7890
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any good head sets to buy? Nothing above £130 , just want a decent headset that i can hear footsteps, exos with. Are the triton headsets good the ones with 7.1 surround sound?
05-24-2015, 11:55 PM #2
coldwar252
Pokemon Trainer
I have astro a40s and they work great
However call of duty doesn't really require you to sound whore when everyone's boosting around the map at Mach 10
05-30-2015, 01:25 PM #3
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by iridium7890 View Post
Any good head sets to buy? Nothing above £130 , just want a decent headset that i can hear footsteps, exos with. Are the triton headsets good the ones with 7.1 surround sound?

before i buy the astro a50 gen.2 wireless ps4 editio, i got used the turtel beach px5.. but on tb you cant use the mic because bt doesnt connect with the ps4.. but the astro a50 gen.2 wireless ps4 edition works perfect.. amazing sound, design and very confortable.. its prefekt for cod games,solo games and movies etc etc.. i can recommend this one to everyone who wants to buy a headset.. but its not cheap.. thats the problem..

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SonyBlack ; 05-30-2015 at 01:32 PM.
06-05-2015, 02:37 AM #4
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SonyBlack View Post
before i buy the astro a50 gen.2 wireless ps4 editio, i got used the turtel beach px5.. but on tb you cant use the mic because bt doesnt connect with the ps4.. but the astro a50 gen.2 wireless ps4 edition works perfect.. amazing sound, design and very confortable.. its prefekt for cod games,solo games and movies etc etc.. i can recommend this one to everyone who wants to buy a headset.. but its not cheap.. thats the problem..

Is this really wireless or i have to connect the jack to the ps4 controller?
06-05-2015, 09:11 AM #5
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by MrHackerDude1 View Post
Is this really wireless or i have to connect the jack to the ps4 controller?

Its really Wireless.. Only for charging the battery You Need to Plug the usb cable from Transmitter to Hs .. With Full charging You can use it betwen 8-10 hrs.. Full charging Takes 2 hrs..

The following user thanked SonyBlack for this useful post:

MrHackerDude1
06-05-2015, 11:59 AM #6
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by GrAnTedMoDz View Post
nicccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yoooooo

Stop spamming
06-05-2015, 12:58 PM #7
-Luke
Former Staff
Any good head sets to buy? Nothing above £130 , just want a decent headset that i can hear footsteps, exos with. Are the triton headsets good the ones with 7.1 surround sound?

I currently have a set of turtle beachs at the moment and I can hear foot steps and all that good stuff. I really do love them, and use them every time I play. I think I paid $60-$70 for them. :p
06-05-2015, 01:36 PM #8
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda

turtle beach 500p stealth
06-07-2015, 09:59 PM #9
cnossovo
Gym leader
i go buy the elite 800 from turtle beach i think thats the best one out now for ps4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo