05-29-2015, 05:39 PM #1
xkickme
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i got some questions about ps4 1-is there damages when Electricity turn off while playing like hardware or software damage
2-the Electricity in my country turn off or cut off alot of time per day so what is the best thing to buy like generator or something like that so i can just close my ps4 tell the Electricity come back

Thanks/
Last edited by xkickme ; 05-29-2015 at 08:58 PM.
05-29-2015, 06:56 PM #2
Jeanqui
Gym leader
Yes i have a generator too because soon or late without generator will cause electricity damage
05-29-2015, 07:02 PM #3
Originally posted by xkickme View Post
Ps4 i got some question 1-is there damages when Electricity turn off will i playing like hardware or aoftware damage
2-the Electricity in my country turn off alot of time per day so what is the best thing to buy like generator or something like that so i can just close my ps4 tell the Electricity come back

Thanks/

I'm having a real hard time on what you guys are saying. If, you could use ''Proper'' English maybe it would help me out a little, and if you don't know English very well type it in your language and ill translate it and type you something back.
05-30-2015, 02:28 AM #4
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by xkickme View Post
i got some questions about ps4 1-is there damages when Electricity turn off while playing like hardware or software damage
2-the Electricity in my country turn off or cut off alot of time per day so what is the best thing to buy like generator or something like that so i can just close my ps4 tell the Electricity come back

Thanks/

Power outage won't cause direct harm to your system or electronics but they can cause corrupted data ( Rarely), The biggest threat here is a Power surge which can happen during a storm, lighting strikes and or in your home when the flow of electricity is interrupted, then started again which causes a spike in voltage. Which is why it is better to get an outlet strip or something with surge protection so if it does happen none of your electronics plugged in would get damage.

From what it seems it looks like your area has a lot of Brownout which is the lowering of electricity to lower the load on the grid. If your light flickers and some electronics turns off and on then it is a brownout. They are not as dangerous as power surges but you should lower electrical consumption during this time since there won't be enough volts to supplies your electronic.

Originally posted by XeSeb1337 View Post
I'm having a real hard time on what you guys are saying. If, you could use ''Proper'' English maybe it would help me out a little, and if you don't know English very well type it in your language and ill translate it and type you something back.

What he is trying to ask is that when there is an outage does it damages the PS4/ Electronics. His second question ask if he should buy a generator so if the power goes off he can turn the PS4 off properly because his area electricity turns off randomly during the day.
You can't blame the OP for trying since the majority of user here types in English. Not everyone can speak or type perfectly and even though you translate if via online translator it would still be quite wonky as well.

The following user thanked ATypicalSe7en for this useful post:

xkickme
05-30-2015, 01:03 PM #5
xkickme
Bounty hunter
Thank you very much for your help: D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo