06-22-2015, 06:54 AM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Been waiting for some time now for a killer must have title but yet to see one.
So what title got you to buy a PS4?
And do you think it time for me to look at buying a PS4?

The following 2 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

hacxx, xInfectHost
06-25-2015, 08:17 AM #11
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Been waiting for some time now for a killer must have title but yet to see one.

Imo I think you should just save your money up and invest in a pc. I have a ps4 and I never play it A lot of people are doing the same thing, maybe if a really good exclusive comes out or the new cod I'd go back and play it but other than that I won't anymore.
06-25-2015, 09:19 AM #12
diiRty_StaChE
Gettin Ripped, Playin Games!

If you liked Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online is similar and ive already spent more time on it than any other game (other than Fifa 15) and ive had CoD AW, BF Hardline, Drive Club, Project Cars, Dying Light and others. So its definitely got alot of gameplay time and worth the money.
06-25-2015, 10:18 AM #13
xInfectHost
Bounty hunter
I bought one a couple days ago. Exclusive things i really wanted were
- Black ops 3 ( really wanted to play beta )
- Arkham Knight
06-26-2015, 06:21 AM #14

Im thinking the same too RTS like i want one but idk how much i would use it. kinda in the same boat you are
06-26-2015, 09:09 AM #15
Asshole
Little One
Here is my experience with the ps4, I bought it approximately 8-9 months ago because my friends and I decided to switch onto ps4 and we got AW. Played and enjoyed that game for like a month or two then gave up cause that game is just pure ass, and now I haven't touched my ps4 in like 4 months and it probably has dust on it tbh. If you think you're gonna end up using it, go with it. ( Lets see if the BO3 beta is good, if not its gonna go back to being dusty)
Last edited by Asshole ; 06-26-2015 at 09:14 AM.
06-26-2015, 05:37 PM #16
Sneakz
Keeper
Im swapping from Xbox one > PS4 because of the better game releases and the fact that CoD made a deal with sony so map packs will come over & also that xbox one is shit, thought it was decent at first, but now its a pile of dirt.
06-26-2015, 10:05 PM #17
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I bought a PS4 mainly because PS3 sucks ass and I kept freezing. I bought it first day and it's working great still! I mainly play GTA V all the time and I don't have to deal with non sense modders.
06-27-2015, 04:22 AM #18
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Not yet, my PS4 is still a Netflix machine.
06-27-2015, 07:41 AM #19
itachi4ever
Do a barrel roll!
No it is not the time . it is like PS3 with a lot of REMAKE , REMASTERED GAMES !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo