07-21-2015, 12:54 PM #1
cuthbert1
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, was just wondering what all of your opinions are on the best gaming controller for PS4, I've been wanting to buy a scuf but after reading some reviews online, quite a lot of people have been complaining about their customer service and the amount of time it takes before you receive the controller and quite a lot of people have problems with their customer service.

What do you guys think?

What's the best gaming controller in your opinion?
02-07-2016, 09:04 AM #11
I just got myself a all gold ps4 controller i like it
02-07-2016, 02:18 PM #12
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
buy a cronusmax much better than scuff shit
02-07-2016, 02:18 PM #13
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I dont have a custom controller, if I was going to buy one I'd probably go for a Scuff Controller
02-07-2016, 05:24 PM #14
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by cuthbert1 View Post
Hi guys, was just wondering what all of your opinions are on the best gaming controller for PS4, I've been wanting to buy a scuf but after reading some reviews online, quite a lot of people have been complaining about their customer service and the amount of time it takes before you receive the controller and quite a lot of people have problems with their customer service.

What do you guys think?

What's the best gaming controller in your opinion?

I've gotten a "custom" controller from a company called BattleBeaverCustoms i like the controller a bit better than scuff....Not to mention saved like $60.
02-08-2016, 05:37 PM #15
you sould get an ''Awesome faceark Controller" its much cheaper than a scuf

He makes them he's dutch
his english is perfect so dont bother asking something
You must login or register to view this content.

you can aslo email him at:
[email][email protected][/email]
02-09-2016, 12:29 AM #16
runningman420
I defeated!
Ranorak controller good Winky Winky
02-13-2016, 09:49 AM #17
bakdorkilla
Save Point
Controller Chaos has some nice controllers also. I use mine especially for Black Ops 3 Zombies , rapid fire works well. But i will say some of the mods that are available have been patched. So look at the details of the mods (what games they work with and ones that don't.) Other than that good controller. Scuf is the next controller i want.
02-14-2016, 08:29 PM #18
Sonoro
I like anteaters
I'm really thinking about getting a scuf 4PS.
Looks sick and I like it more than the other ones I've seen.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo