10-30-2015, 03:54 PM #1
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering since I love trophies so much if there were any super easy games to platinum.. preferably some cheap games but if its easy to plat ill buy it, any suggestions?
11-01-2015, 04:32 PM #11
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
i guess it mut have been limited time, do you have any other suggestions for super easy platinums?
11-02-2015, 09:29 AM #12
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
i guess it mut have been limited time, do you have any other suggestions for super easy platinums?

This is a YouTube video which shows the easiest Platnium trophies there is to gain...
11-02-2015, 09:48 AM #13
Hola
Big Daddy
You can platinum "The Walking Dead", "The Wolf Among Us", "Minecraft", "Goat Simulator", "Tales From The Borderlands", "Game of Thrones", "DriveClub", "Rocket League", "Little Big Planet 3", "Super Exploding Zoo", "Infamous First Light", "Infamous Second Son", "Far Cry 4" and "Apotheon".

I have Platinumed all of them and i consider them the easiest in my PS4 list Smile
I hunt legit Winky Winky
11-02-2015, 11:15 AM #14
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by anton1453 View Post
You can platinum "The Walking Dead", "The Wolf Among Us", "Minecraft", "Goat Simulator", "Tales From The Borderlands", "Game of Thrones", "DriveClub", "Rocket League", "Little Big Planet 3", "Super Exploding Zoo", "Infamous First Light", "Infamous Second Son", "Far Cry 4" and "Apotheon".

I have Platinumed all of them and i consider them the easiest in my PS4 list Smile
I hunt legit Winky Winky

On average how long did it take you to get one? Hours preferably?
11-02-2015, 09:51 PM #15
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?

I hunt legit Winky Winky

nice, and yeah how long you think for each game
11-03-2015, 07:58 AM #16
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
nice, and yeah how long you think for each game

Telltale games take about 12 hours to complete.

Minecraft takes 33 hours but you have to play for like max 10 the rest you can afk. Here is my playlist of how you get the platinum super fast: You must login or register to view this content.

Goat Simulator takes 4+ hours depending on how lucky you get with the flappymaster trophy.

DriveClub takes a longer time but can easily be done on 2x xp even with the PS+ edition. I don't own the full game and i got the platinum after about 20-25 hours of fun.

LittleBigPlanet 3 you can get kind of easily depending on if you are willing to complete the story without dying, however if you die, simply restart the chapter. There is a glitch that saves you a couple of hours with minigames and such that you can find on my channel:

Rocket League will be done in about 8-12 hours and my channel can help you get that aswell Smile
You must login or register to view this content.

Super Exploding Zoo was very fun and can share your progress between your vita, i played this on a vacation and enjoyed the 6 hours to get the platinum.

Infamous first light takes a 8-12 hours to complete if you can do the arena challenges.

Infamous Second Son takes an 12 hours to complete since you have to do 2 game plays.

Far Cry 4 was really fun and easy but it does require a co-op set of trophies that is hard to get if you have a hard time getting online, servers shall be fixed and you should have it very soon. Here is a video of mine that will help you in the end when you require grinding:

Apotheon, you have to really, really use this glitch that i posted:
This glitch makes you skip the hardest playtrough and it also only requires 1 playthrough in total. Around 8 hours without glitch, 20 hours with it probably Smile

Hope you go grab some platinums now my friend Smile
11-03-2015, 02:25 PM #17
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Telltale games take about 12 hours to complete.

Minecraft takes 33 hours but you have to play for like max 10 the rest you can afk. Here is my playlist of how you get the platinum super fast: You must login or register to view this content.

Goat Simulator takes 4+ hours depending on how lucky you get with the flappymaster trophy.

DriveClub takes a longer time but can easily be done on 2x xp even with the PS+ edition. I don't own the full game and i got the platinum after about 20-25 hours of fun.

LittleBigPlanet 3 you can get kind of easily depending on if you are willing to complete the story without dying, however if you die, simply restart the chapter. There is a glitch that saves you a couple of hours with minigames and such that you can find on my channel:

Rocket League will be done in about 8-12 hours and my channel can help you get that aswell Smile
You must login or register to view this content.

Super Exploding Zoo was very fun and can share your progress between your vita, i played this on a vacation and enjoyed the 6 hours to get the platinum.

Infamous first light takes a 8-12 hours to complete if you can do the arena challenges.

Infamous Second Son takes an 12 hours to complete since you have to do 2 game plays.

Far Cry 4 was really fun and easy but it does require a co-op set of trophies that is hard to get if you have a hard time getting online, servers shall be fixed and you should have it very soon. Here is a video of mine that will help you in the end when you require grinding:

Apotheon, you have to really, really use this glitch that i posted:
This glitch makes you skip the hardest playtrough and it also only requires 1 playthrough in total. Around 8 hours without glitch, 20 hours with it probably Smile

Hope you go grab some platinums now my friend Smile

thank you so much for taking your time to give me this also can you private message me your Skype maybe we can talk there

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo