10-31-2015, 06:57 AM #1
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so I'm looking to buy a PS4 headset however I am really unsure of what to get. iv been using my Samsung earphones that I got with my galaxy S6 and I have honestly never brought a proper gaming headset. I'm mainly going to use it for FPS so surround sound and open back would be ideal. I'm looking to spend a maximum of £100 ($150). I was thinking of getting the playstation wireless stereo headset 2.0, what's your opinion on it?

thanks in advance for any help

Update:
Thanks everyone Smile i ended up getting the Plantronics RIG Surround Gaming Headse ans its amazing. extremely comfortable and the sound is amazing

source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by IRAQ ; 11-03-2015 at 07:53 PM.
10-31-2015, 10:29 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
so I'm looking to buy a PS4 headset however I am really unsure of what to get. iv been using my Samsung earphones that I got with my galaxy S6 and I have honestly never brought a proper gaming headset. I'm mainly going to use it for FPS so surround sound and open back would be ideal. I'm looking to spend a maximum of £100 ($150). I was thinking of getting the playstation wireless stereo headset 2.0, what's your opinion on it?

I have the older version of this headset and I've never had a single problem with them.
It says Xbox 360/PS3 but it does work for the newer consoles as well as PC/Mac too.

You must login or register to view this content.

£19 over your budget however.
10-31-2015, 12:43 PM #3
Buy a Astro on eBay. I seen some for about $150 price!
10-31-2015, 07:20 PM #4
so I'm looking to buy a PS4 headset however I am really unsure of what to get. iv been using my Samsung earphones that I got with my galaxy S6 and I have honestly never brought a proper gaming headset. I'm mainly going to use it for FPS so surround sound and open back would be ideal. I'm looking to spend a maximum of £100 ($150). I was thinking of getting the playstation wireless stereo headset 2.0, what's your opinion on it?

i have the playstation wireless stereo headset 7.1 surround. good quality
10-31-2015, 08:09 PM #5
Mattyboi0912
Save Point
Turtle beach stealth 400 i use wireless ones i think they are the best only paid 55 pounds for them
11-01-2015, 02:05 PM #6
Default Avatar
Roar

You must login or register to view this content.

I love Tritton!
11-03-2015, 02:17 AM #7
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by Mattyboi0912 View Post
Turtle beach stealth 400 i use wireless ones i think they are the best only paid 55 pounds for them

no offense but i would never recommend turtle beaches as they are so easy to break i had to rebuy a pair every 2-3 months when i used to get them
11-03-2015, 02:29 AM #8
Mattyboi0912
Save Point
Originally posted by x5150xiZombie View Post
no offense but i would never recommend turtle beaches as they are so easy to break i had to rebuy a pair every 2-3 months when i used to get them

These were 105 down to 55 i dont like using wired ones which ones do you use
11-03-2015, 07:33 AM #9
Default Avatar
Roar

I moved this over to questions and support. Let us know what you end up choosing!
11-07-2015, 07:01 AM #10

Update:
Thanks everyone Smile i ended up getting the Plantronics RIG Surround Gaming Headse ans its amazing. extremely comfortable and the sound is amazing

source: You must login or register to view this content.

Astro A40's

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo