12-07-2015, 12:58 AM #1
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so I don't know if the account trophies get transfered because the games are ps3, but is there a way to transfer my trophies from one account to another?

I made a new primary account because my old account got account banned for bo3.
12-07-2015, 01:07 AM #2
Originally posted by Thekingzero View Post
Okay, so I don't know if the account trophies get transfered because the games are ps3, but is there a way to transfer my trophies from one account to another?

I made a new primary account because my old account got account banned for bo3.

You'd have to dump the folders from the banned acc to your computer,and resign them for your new account.
12-07-2015, 06:42 AM #3
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by FwostyTheSnowman View Post
You'd have to dump the folders from the banned acc to your computer,and resign them for your new account.

Is there a tutorial around to do so?
12-07-2015, 08:46 AM #4
Is there a tutorial around to do so?

You'd need a cfw PS3, not a PS4 to do this. And besides, you'd have to sync them one folder at a time, so to not lose order and get banned from leaderboards for trophies.
12-07-2015, 11:12 AM #5
so to not lose order and get banned from leaderboards for trophies.???

The following user thanked Bl4ckjok3r for this useful post:

Frosty
12-12-2015, 10:05 AM #6
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Fwosty
You'd need a cfw PS3, not a PS4 to do this. And besides, you'd have to sync them one folder at a time, so to not lose order and get banned from leaderboards for trophies.

I have cfw.
But what do you mean not lose order & get banned from leaderboards for trophies?

I want my trophies from games like BO2 & BO1, my other games like God of War, Kingdom Hearts ect.

I can get banned for that?

I have gotten account banned on my primary that I used on PS3, but ONLY on BO3.
So when I got my PS4, I just made a new PRIMARY. Kept my old, just for PS3 modding.
12-12-2015, 10:13 AM #7
I have cfw.
But what do you mean not lose order & get banned from leaderboards for trophies?

I want my trophies from games like BO2 & BO1, my other games like God of War, Kingdom Hearts ect.

I can get banned for that?

I have gotten account banned on my primary that I used on PS3, but ONLY on BO3.
So when I got my PS4, I just made a new PRIMARY. Kept my old, just for PS3 modding.

Like if you resigned the banned acc's folders for your new acc and synced, they'd be out of order, like one game may be finished in aug 2014 but be before a 2013 timestamp'd game, because of order of folder npwr.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo