03-27-2016, 02:41 PM #1
MrMoan
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I found this online and thought it would be cool to share we are now one step closer to a jailbreak

It’s been a year, and we finally have CFW working on 2.50’s Beta. We manage to be able to install PKGs and run them without authorization.

We are now opening up sign-ups to pick a few selected members to test the CFW.

This CFW only removes the authorization of PKGs, it does not allow installation of Pirated Games. If you are a developer, you can test your Game/App on a retail console with this firmware.

This CFW is intended for developers to create PS4 software to promote their games, we have removed all PSN/SEN features due to installing this firmware violates the terms and conditions of accessing such features.

Downgrade to this firmware is under development, we currently only offer this update to a selected amount of people, and we don’t intend to make it public any time soon. The only way to receive this CFW is to sign up. Which we then review your details to determine if you are a suitable fit to teat this CFW.

We at TSISERVER do not endorse illegal activity with our services. By signing up, your information will be kept confidential, and you agree to receive periodic emails from us. At any time, you can revoke your membership, however this information must stay confidential.

By You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MrMoan ; 03-27-2016 at 02:43 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at MrMoan for this awful post:

Red-EyeX32, Hydrogen
03-27-2016, 03:55 PM #2
Originally posted by MrMoan View Post
I found this online and thought it would be cool to share we are now one step closer to a jailbreak

It’s been a year, and we finally have CFW working on 2.50’s Beta. We manage to be able to install PKGs and run them without authorization.

This CFW only removes the authorization of PKGs, it does not allow installation of Pirated Games. If you are a developer, you can test your Game/App on a retail console with this firmware.

This CFW is intended for developers to create PS4 software to promote their games, we have removed all PSN/SEN features due to installing this firmware violates the terms and conditions of accessing such features.

Downgrade to this firmware is under development, we currently only offer this update to a selected amount of people, and we don’t intend to make it public any time soon. The only way to receive this CFW is to sign up. Which we then review your details to determine if you are a suitable fit to teat this CFW.

We at TSISERVER do not endorse illegal activity with our services. By signing up, your information will be kept confidential, and you agree to receive periodic emails from us. At any time, you can revoke your membership, however this information must stay confidential.

not sighning up for shit
Bullshit ass Post...
Last edited by Manical Madman ; 03-27-2016 at 04:01 PM.
03-27-2016, 04:03 PM #3
Originally posted by Mudjugger View Post
not sighning up for shit
Bullshit ass Post...

It is from PS3Hax, so there is some credibility.
03-27-2016, 04:05 PM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
I found this online and thought it would be cool to share we are now one step closer to a jailbreak

Pretty interesting development.
03-27-2016, 04:10 PM #5
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
It is from PS3Hax, so there is some credibility.

yes true it is a legit source i just trust nothing along the lines of a "ps4 jailbreak" that you have to sighn up for
03-27-2016, 07:37 PM #6
Originally posted by Mudjugger View Post
yes true it is a legit source i just trust nothing along the lines of a "ps4 jailbreak" that you have to sighn up for

All I see is that one person presents a trustworthy front, gets in, and then leaks any and all their secrets out.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

03-27-2016, 07:48 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod

I've been post about this on PS4 Mods and Cheats. Has the same picture talking about the firmware. They have so proof except a photo.
03-29-2016, 07:06 AM #8
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I've been post about this on PS4 Mods and Cheats. Has the same picture talking about the firmware. They have so proof except a photo.

Oh im sorry dude i didnt know
03-29-2016, 07:58 AM #9
I wish I could I'm on 3.15 lol hopefully downgrade tool soon
03-29-2016, 09:31 AM #10
jeez you guys will belive just about anything... the only site you should be monitoring for cfw news is wololo.net and just 2 say FAKE
You must login or register to view this content. enjoy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo