04-17-2016, 05:46 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys, Hydrogen here! So as I read, Sony has announced that PSN will be down for about 2 hours this week. Times may vary since everyone lives in different parts of the world. Many of you might think that you can't do nothing for those two hours. No, they have stated that anyone who already has an account can still sign in to their PlayStation Network profile, play games, and use most applications while this maintenance is carried out. They will not be able to access Account Management, PlayStation Video, and PlayStation Store during this maintenance. So with that being said, yes, you can still do most activities on your PS4. For those living in North America, PSN maintenance will take place on April 18th, 2016 starting at 9:30 PM PST and ending at 11:30 PST. If you live elsewhere, it will be taking place sometime on April 19th.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi
04-17-2016, 11:43 PM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
So those of you that have the season pass for BOps3 like myself, you might want to download the map pack the 18th ASAP. They're letting you download the map pack a day early as a pre-order and then as soon as it hits the 19th, you'll be able to play. This is based off me living in California so im in the PST and that's what its telling me when I go to the PS Store.

The following user thanked TheManDavid for this useful post:

Nick
04-18-2016, 01:15 AM #3
Wow at my birthday -.-
04-18-2016, 02:17 AM #4
lalo1996
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xI
So those of you that have the season pass for BOps3 like myself, you might want to download the map pack the 18th ASAP. They're letting you download the map pack a day early as a pre-order and then as soon as it hits the 19th, you'll be able to play. This is based off me living in California so im in the PST and that's what its telling me when I go to the PS Store.

yea thats what im going to do so i can play it while psn is on maintance

The following user thanked lalo1996 for this useful post:

TheManDavid
04-18-2016, 10:05 AM #5
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by xI

I got mine already downloaded and ready. Winky Winky
04-20-2016, 03:09 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys, Hydrogen here! So as I read, Sony has announced that PSN will be down for about 2 hours this week. Times may vary since everyone lives in different parts of the world. Many of you might think that you can't do nothing for those two hours. No, they have stated that anyone who already has an account can still sign in to their PlayStation Network profile, play games, and use most applications while this maintenance is carried out. They will not be able to access Account Management, PlayStation Video, and PlayStation Store during this maintenance. So with that being said, yes, you can still do most activities on your PS4. For those living in North America, PSN maintenance will take place on April 18th, 2016 starting at 9:30 PM PST and ending at 11:30 PST. If you live elsewhere, it will be taking place sometime on April 19th.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

Maintenance has been completed. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo