06-07-2016, 07:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i got my ps4 and i got a few games but I finished 2 of them and the third you don't really ever finish i just got bored. so im looking for new games and i want them to have these characteristics. doesnt have to have all it can have one or a few of these i just need suggestions. i like fps (very rarely 3rd person), open world, multiplayer, some sort of crafting, classic based like pixel platforming of some sorts. things i dont like are games that dont go on after you finish the story, kind of like the last of us or until dawn (i know until dawn has replay value but the fact that you cant explore the world after the game ends is the main thing for me that kills it off) and dont have multiplayer. long post for me but i want to be able to get the best experience out of my console
06-07-2016, 07:54 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by heyymanny View Post
i got my ps4 and i got a few games but I finished 2 of them and the third you don't really ever finish i just got bored. so im looking for new games and i want them to have these characteristics. doesnt have to have all it can have one or a few of these i just need suggestions. i like fps (very rarely 3rd person), open world, multiplayer, some sort of crafting, classic based like pixel platforming of some sorts. things i dont like are games that dont go on after you finish the story, kind of like the last of us or until dawn (i know until dawn has replay value but the fact that you cant explore the world after the game ends is the main thing for me that kills it off) and dont have multiplayer. long post for me but i want to be able to get the best experience out of my console

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls is pretty fun especially with friends. Dead Island & Dead Island Riptide are fun aswell.
06-23-2016, 11:16 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by heyymanny View Post
i got my ps4 and i got a few games but I finished 2 of them and the third you don't really ever finish i just got bored. so im looking for new games and i want them to have these characteristics. doesnt have to have all it can have one or a few of these i just need suggestions. i like fps (very rarely 3rd person), open world, multiplayer, some sort of crafting, classic based like pixel platforming of some sorts. things i dont like are games that dont go on after you finish the story, kind of like the last of us or until dawn (i know until dawn has replay value but the fact that you cant explore the world after the game ends is the main thing for me that kills it off) and dont have multiplayer. long post for me but i want to be able to get the best experience out of my console

Has your question been answered sir?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo