06-18-2016, 03:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys we got news but someone has to explain this to me, so the signature signing works now? or what i mean did bypass pkg file signing signatures for ps4 apps.

i was going post the PSX Scene website pictures that were leaked but couldnt so ye. I feel like modding games is near now.
06-18-2016, 04:10 PM #2
Originally posted by MrCoban View Post
Guys we got news but someone has to explain this to me, so the signature signing works now? or what i mean did bypass pkg file signing signatures for ps4 apps.

i was going post the PSX Scene website pictures that were leaked but couldnt so ye. I feel like modding games is near now.

Wh8t? I don't seem to understand what your asking. And game modding on the PS4 is still a good decent amount of time away people seem to have this idea that running menu's and using modded files on the ps4 for games is just right around the corner or something I don't get it? Understand progress is being made on the PS4 no question about that but anything to do with exploiting games for the most part is currently just not able to be done atm. The only exploits that even come close to any sort of mod like cheats are in game glitches that have been discovered so as of now taking advantage of in game bugs are the closest you will come to exploting the game....
06-18-2016, 06:32 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by GLITCHER3000 View Post
673,././././././././././././././././././././././

Modding Games? No where near from now sir. :p
06-18-2016, 07:11 PM #4
shawncarnage
Little One
Lol yeah you can mod games they just released a memory reader . So use that to read memory while launching a game then push that same read when you want to launch your own. Im begging to think hydrogen is just a prop to stop us from getting the real tools.
06-18-2016, 07:17 PM #5
shawncarnage
Little One
You must login or register to view this content.
06-18-2016, 08:59 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by shawncarnage View Post
Lol yeah you can mod games they just released a memory reader . So use that to read memory while launching a game then push that same read when you want to launch your own. Im begging to think hydrogen is just a prop to stop us from getting the real tools.

"Im begging to think hydrogen is just a prop to stop us from getting the real tools."

wat
06-18-2016, 09:00 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Modding games as in actual modding, or gamesave modding. Those are two big different things.
06-19-2016, 07:04 AM #8
shawncarnage
Little One
Well if you could get the exe to still pass a hash check then yes .
06-19-2016, 07:20 AM #9
You must login or register to view this content.

This is so old and fake.
06-19-2016, 07:22 AM #10
shawncarnage
Little One
Really now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo