05-25-2017, 08:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, i forgot the date of birth i've used on the account registration.

Is there any way to see it?! Maybe some kind of birthday mails or on a hidden site/php or something?!

Many people have the problem, i just know the year but not the exact date.

And i dont wanna start a discussion about "use the real information" because almost nobody is doing that.

I know it's a security question.
06-01-2017, 08:54 AM #20
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Hi, i forgot the date of birth i've used on the account registration.

Is there any way to see it?! Maybe some kind of birthday mails or on a hidden site/php or something?!

Many people have the problem, i just know the year but not the exact date.

And i dont wanna start a discussion about "use the real information" because almost nobody is doing that.

I know it's a security question.

Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Dang what do you have? Lol
Anything that can help prove who you are. Or somehow find the current email address and regain access to that.. anything else is beyond me

Originally posted by Best
I have the current email address lol. I just need the DOB to update the password :/

Originally posted by crucifer2 View Post
My guide how to get date of birth PSN - You must login or register to view this content.

crucifer2 has shown you all a guide he just created on how to reveal your own psn account D.O.B easily. Hope it works! It's found right above this post since he forgot to quote you all.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo