02-11-2010, 12:20 PM #1
DaRk_HeQ
-----------
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update
Hello everyone its DaRk_HeQ Here Asking you on Nextgenupdate For Help! We have ran into some trouble with the site and we need ppl who now how to fix domain and theme settins for smf! The First 3 Who help will be moderator on [Icy360] the Site! the first 30 members get Beta! whats not to wantSmile Anyway im sorry for asking you but please dont message me on NGU! message me on msn!

email : [email][email protected][/email]

What Icy Has ?

Icy360 is a program for both sides of the gaming consoles! bringing you a Trophy Unlocker and ISO Modder for xbox profile modder gamesaves and online modders for some games Happy we are still making it but for sure there WILL be a beta within 3 weeks. So just for everyone what was wanting to know:P I love you all < JK Anyway sorry for my english and please we need your help with the site. BTW please Rep me on NGU forums it would mean alot! thanks to everyone that still waiting to see this programHappy DW you will be happy for whats comming Winky Winky

Regards , DaRk_HeQ & Xxi2GoDLYixX
Last edited by DaRk_HeQ ; 02-11-2010 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling
02-12-2010, 03:11 AM #11
hippie
Save Point
I can't really help too much with the site but I could give feedback for the beta if u need it
02-13-2010, 11:10 PM #12
LOL, the user got banned? hmm maybe for promoting his site on this site..unless its a user title thingy..which i doubt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo