02-25-2009, 08:49 PM #1
xJCMx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK, so just a few days ago at night my norton 09' was failing(to be exact it was the smart firewall that was failing). So the next day I wake up and I come onto my laptop and geuss what?!?! lol I had almost 1000 trojans aka viruses on my laptop and the funny part about it is, it didn't crash. I just got my laptop back today from bestbuy because they had to fix it because at the begining when I bought it they messed up with the recovery disks so this time they had to do it for free. I would have a screenshot but I didn't bother taking one because it would have been deleted after the recovery because as of right now I have to start over with everything aka I lost everything I had before on my laptop. lol just thought I would mention this.

The following 3 users say thank you to xJCMx for this useful post:

NGUWhitey
02-25-2009, 11:10 PM #2
Haha never ever trust best buy. You go there and their geek squad will tell you they'll do a complimentary diagnostics, but I think they work on commision, so they do everything to get your money. Then when you have virus' they tell you that you need to give them $200 for a reformat or virus removal when you can reformat yourself.
(Reinstallation CD)
But yeah that sucks. I highly suggest getting AVG Total or whatever 2009 because it is AWESOME. Or get Kapersky anti virus, nothing should get you a virus. It's expensive but if you want I can always post it in premium for you.
02-26-2009, 12:15 AM #3
I'd say get Avast! and McAfee combo.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo