01-19-2011, 07:25 AM #1
Vegetᶏ
Freddy Krueger
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guy's,

How Come Every Time I Go To Make A New Post, It Goes As Normal But I Have To Keep Filling This In Every Time:

You must login or register to view this content.

Please Reply, Thanks.
01-19-2011, 07:54 AM #2
hmmm? same here
and i always have to press "Post reply"
on other sites it aint like that :wtf:
01-19-2011, 08:21 AM #3
The Phoenix
The A Class
you need to accumulate 25 posts and then it will disappear.
01-19-2011, 08:27 AM #4
Kush Friendly
Once you've reached a certain post amount, it will go away. I believe it's to stop the new members from spamming posts and such so they can gain quick access to the SB, certain sections and so on. I think it's 25 posts, not exactly sure.
01-19-2011, 07:20 PM #5
This is to stop spam and to also stop post bots I think :confused: Once you have reached enough posts then you will be able to quick reply which is a lot easier. Don't post useless stuff though just so you have enough, hard work pays off on here :y:
01-20-2011, 08:28 AM #6
It stops spammers in a way. Once you've reached 25 it'll go away and you'll be able to use if freely.
01-20-2011, 10:40 AM #7
Vegetᶏ
Freddy Krueger
Originally posted by 20 View Post
Once you've reached a certain post amount, it will go away. I believe it's to stop the new members from spamming posts and such so they can gain quick access to the SB, certain sections and so on. I think it's 25 posts, not exactly sure.

Originally posted by ctn View Post
you need to accumulate 25 posts and then it will disappear.

Originally posted by Manxlad619 View Post
This is to stop spam and to also stop post bots I think :confused: Once you have reached enough posts then you will be able to quick reply which is a lot easier. Don't post useless stuff though just so you have enough, hard work pays off on here :y:

Originally posted by iNexus View Post
It stops spammers in a way. Once you've reached 25 it'll go away and you'll be able to use if freely.

Gee, Thanks Guys. Alot. :bro:
01-20-2011, 11:47 AM #8
Answered Smile ....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo