02-09-2011, 06:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I work for a research firm where we call people all day asking them to do surveys. We all work at individual stations but all the computers are connected through a network. All the computers also have admin. passwords on it so not much is accessible. Can anyone tell me some different ways I can crash our server/system and/or hack it, or just some different tricks anyone knows I can use? This company tried to fire me a weeks ago because of something i didn't do and when I proved it they barely gave me my job back so I need a way to stick it to them.:whistle:
02-09-2011, 06:57 AM #2
So pretty much you want to give them a reason to fire you?
02-09-2011, 07:04 AM #3
Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
So pretty much you want to give them a reason to fire you?

Obviously I wanna do it in a way where nobody could know it was me.
02-09-2011, 07:06 AM #4
Originally posted by Realalist View Post
Obviously I wanna do it in a way where nobody could know it was me.

Just saying, it's always risky so be careful :y:
02-09-2011, 07:08 AM #5
Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
Just saying, it's always risky so be careful :y:

Thanks I appreciate that bro just wanna have something is the holster.
02-09-2011, 07:15 AM #6
ShoutBox
YouOnlyLiveOnce
So I work for a research firm where we call people all day asking them to do surveys. We all work at individual stations but all the computers are connected through a network. All the computers also have admin. passwords on it so not much is accessible. Can anyone tell me some different ways I can crash our server/system and/or hack it, or just some different tricks anyone knows I can use? This company tried to fire me a weeks ago because of something i didn't do and when I proved it they barely gave me my job back so I need a way to stick it to them.:whistle:

Delete System 32 :y:

Tell em i told you Winky Winky

The following user thanked ShoutBox for this useful post:

Realalist
02-09-2011, 12:10 PM #7
So I work for a research firm where we call people all day asking them to do surveys. We all work at individual stations but all the computers are connected through a network. All the computers also have admin. passwords on it so not much is accessible. Can anyone tell me some different ways I can crash our server/system and/or hack it, or just some different tricks anyone knows I can use? This company tried to fire me a weeks ago because of something i didn't do and when I proved it they barely gave me my job back so I need a way to stick it to them.:whistle:

lol, btw system 32 you cant just delete because the important files are in use.
you can however download hijackthis (search on google if you dont know it)
its to stop spyware/virusses or anything from starting up, but it also shows important startup files form windows!
so just delete every file that starts up, trust me they wont be happyHappy
i did the same thing by accident when i was a kid:p/facepalm
02-09-2011, 03:57 PM #8
Sounds like a good idea, thank you.
02-16-2011, 08:23 AM #9
sonscl
Do a barrel roll!
Remote shutdown there computers by doing command prompt shutdown -i and put in the computer names u want to shut down
02-16-2011, 04:47 PM #10
Originally posted by sonscl View Post
Remote shutdown there computers by doing command prompt shutdown -i and put in the computer names u want to shut down

Can you give me some more details?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo