02-13-2011, 07:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know how to fix this error that i get when trying to start Ubuntu on VMware player on windows 7:

Error: "You are running VMware Player via a imcompatible Hypervisor. Yo may not power on a virtual machine unitl this Hypervisor is disabled".

Thanks in Advance.
02-13-2011, 07:11 PM #2
kyskidz
Big Sister
something to do with a foreign hypervisor and its ment to be tricky to get working!!

google it insted of making pointless threads, and ive quoted you on a diffrent thread telling you how to do it
02-13-2011, 07:13 PM #3
Originally posted by kyskidz View Post
something to do with a foreign hypervisor and its ment to be tricky to get working!!

google it insted of making pointless threads, and ive quoted you on a diffrent thread telling you how to do it

It isnt a pointless thread ive googled it and i dont know how to resolve the issues so just asking for help. and yes i just saw your post on the other thread.
02-13-2011, 07:17 PM #4
kyskidz
Big Sister
Originally posted by Harvinder View Post
It isnt a pointless thread ive googled it and i dont know how to resolve the issues so just asking for help. and yes i just saw your post on the other thread.

you need to find the config.ini and change it to what it was i said in the other msg,
02-13-2011, 07:42 PM #5
you need to find the config.ini and change it to what it was i said in the other msg,

Will try it and report back, thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

cant seem to locate the config.ini file any other suggestions?
02-13-2011, 07:45 PM #6
kyskidz
Big Sister
Will try it and report back, thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

cant seem to locate the config.ini file any other suggestions?

it should be in the install path?
02-13-2011, 08:07 PM #7
it should be in the install path?

i checked the install path and the only files in the ubuntu folder are the following:

autoinst.flp
autoinst
ubuntu
ubuntu.vmsd
ubuntu
ubuntu.vmxf
vmware
vmware-0
vmware-1
vmware-2
Last edited by Harvinder ; 02-13-2011 at 08:11 PM.
02-13-2011, 08:16 PM #8
kyskidz
Big Sister
i checked the install path and the only files in the ubuntu folder are the following:

autoinst.flp
autoinst
ubuntu
ubuntu.vmsd
ubuntu
ubuntu.vmxf
vmware
vmware-0
vmware-1
vmware-2

i dont no then, its the only way ive seen to do it, and its not 100% it works, works for some, others is dsnt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo