06-30-2008, 09:58 PM #1
Im Slim Shady
My name is...
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok guys heres a program my friend showed me some you might know of it its a corporate program so look below at the link to watch videos about it its called teamviewer basicly what it is a presentation program you and your partner download the program once installed you can et full access of their computer tell them to open the program and ask for their ID and password what this is doing is its going to allow to get inside their computer now once ur connected you will see their screen now you have full control of their comp untill they get scared and close the application.

TeamViewer Download

***TIPS TO GET THEM TO INSALL IT***

-TELL THEM ITS A FUNNY A FUNNY PICTURE OR VIDEO
-TELL THEM IN ORDER FOR THIS TO WORK THERE MOUSE HAS TO BE HIND THERE COMPUTER (ITS SO YOU HAVE MORE ACCES AND THEY CANT GET A HOLD OF THE MOUSE AS FAST)
-TELL THEM IF THERE ON A DESKTOP TO WRAP THE MOUSE BEHIND THE CPU
- TELL THEM IF THEY MOVE THE MOUSE IT WILL DISCONNCET (IT REALLY WONT UNLESS THE CLOSE THE PROGRAM)

thats about it

OH REP IF U LIKED THIS POST !!!

The following 2 users say thank you to Im Slim Shady for this useful post:

+pp.kingcon, clean_skull
08-08-2008, 10:48 PM #11
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
you might wanna include a tut on how to add the program to start up menu so each time they turn it on your in control??
08-08-2008, 11:28 PM #12
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by Foolness View Post
you might wanna include a tut on how to add the program to start up menu so each time they turn it on your in control??

So I guess we're assuming the person whose computer you're trying to control and who is doing everything that you tell them to without question is a complete idiot? :confused:

Back to my house analogy... I'd equate this to telling someone to unlock their door each night without them questioning you as to why. :rolleyes:
08-09-2008, 01:17 AM #13
drunkenrepublicn
NGU Retired Staff
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
WOW! That's amazing! I'd like to add to the thread this similar method of getting into somebody's house:

1. Knock on their door.
2. Ask them to let you in.
3. Walk in.

REP IF YOU LIKED THIS POST!!! :rolleyes:

this is f'n funny,
08-11-2008, 08:07 AM #14
just use team viewer
08-11-2008, 09:44 AM #15
LegenD
Proxze
If that don't work as the old women if you can get your ball out of the garden. Then pull out your Gold AK-47 and own the old woman.
08-12-2008, 02:08 AM #16
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by LegenD View Post
If that don't work as the old women if you can get your ball out of the garden. Then pull out your Gold AK-47 and own the old woman.

Yet another good reason to password protect your house.
08-13-2008, 03:48 AM #17
xD3-
Hurah!
LoL But Never Do Crimes Da Bad LoL
08-13-2008, 09:47 AM #18
LegenD
Proxze
Im not a criminal and never will be!
10-20-2008, 09:57 PM #19
Fierceknucks
Former Staff
I have the latest Norton Anti Burglar on my house so I'm good.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo