03-08-2011, 08:25 PM #1
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright so i downloaded two games off of steam from my friend, Black ops and CSS, is it possible to play on my account and if so how? or is there a illegal way to play like dedicated servers or website?

Thanks,
Wolf
03-08-2011, 08:29 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Wolfspinone View Post
Alright so i downloaded two games off of steam from my friend, Black ops and CSS, is it possible to play on my account and if so how? or is there a illegal way to play like dedicated servers or website?

Thanks,
Wolf

Either you own it or you dont, you can't download from someone else and then try to use your account with it. As for playing on cracked server, you'd have to get a cracked copy, but those servers are terrible to begin with, better off just paying the $10 for source

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

Agent Wolf
03-08-2011, 08:31 PM #3
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
Originally posted by UP View Post
Either you own it or you dont, you can't download from someone else and then try to use your account with it. As for playing on cracked server, you'd have to get a cracked copy, but those servers are terrible to begin with, better off just paying the $10 for source

:cry: Alright thanks!
03-08-2011, 10:56 PM #4
Yeah Steam you have to have a REAL/LEGIT cd key for it to work. CSS is better to buy cause its cheap. And AlterOps will be out soon for cracked Black Ops MP Smile

The following user thanked nAb_PwNeR for this useful post:

Agent Wolf
03-10-2011, 03:45 PM #5
Kombust
At least I can fight
Guess your gonna have to use his account if you want to play the games from them. :cry:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo