03-11-2011, 06:31 PM #1
scoootboy688
--Scott--Morris--
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok im quite good with computers , but know nothing about hacking into websites.

could someone maybe help me or give me a basic tutorial on how to hack websites ,
03-11-2011, 06:42 PM #2
oToxicity
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by scoootboy688 View Post
Ok im quite good with computers , but know nothing about hacking into websites.

could someone maybe help me or give me a basic tutorial on how to hack websites ,

What do you mean by "Hack"?

The following user thanked oToxicity for this useful post:

PsYcHoSiS
03-11-2011, 06:46 PM #3
scoootboy688
--Scott--Morris--
Originally posted by M33Nii View Post
What do you mean by "Hack"?

i mean , like go into the website , muck about with stuff , and if there is text on the website , be able to change it about ? or even bring down the website ?
03-11-2011, 06:53 PM #4
oToxicity
I’m too L33T
i mean , like go into the website , muck about with stuff , and if there is text on the website , be able to change it about ? or even bring down the website ?

Always Check Google before posting bud Winky Winky

But here you go

The following user thanked oToxicity for this useful post:

scoootboy688
03-11-2011, 06:56 PM #5
scoootboy688
--Scott--Morris--
Always Check Google before posting bud Winky Winky

But here you go

You must login or register to view this content.

thanks very much mate Happy! ive thanked you , but forgot how to rep , so i would if i new :embarrassed:
03-11-2011, 07:00 PM #6
oToxicity
I’m too L33T
thanks very much mate Happy! ive thanked you , but forgot how to rep , so i would if i new :embarrassed:

No probs, Just remember it may take a while to find some sites that can be hacked using that method
03-11-2011, 07:01 PM #7
:n00b:LOL, YOU WOULD ASK SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
03-12-2011, 10:43 AM #8
scoootboy688
--Scott--Morris--
No probs, Just remember it may take a while to find some sites that can be hacked using that method

yes i do agree , it does take quite a while , ive got a question , so i found my old primary school website ,is there a particular code or whatever the 1'or'1'='1 is called "(sorry i forgot :()" is there a particular one of those codes for school websites ? and yesterday i was trying to take down a website " allrecipes.com " (a guy in a video chose the website so i thought i would tooo cos probably some other people are trying it aswell and it would do it faster for me Happy) i was trying that with cmd , i got request timed out , quite allot i dont know if that wouldve stopped it working or not , i left cmd on for about 45 mins and i refreshed the website quite allot of times , and it still didnt work , so i gave up. is there any other way to hack a website , cause some website dont have the /admin/login.asp in then :\ ?:hitman::hitman::hitman::hitman::hitman::hitman::hitman:
03-12-2011, 10:53 AM #9
olboijoe
Space Ninja
heres some more vids Smile

and

Smile
03-13-2011, 07:36 PM #10
zoombe
Do a barrel roll!
google bruteforce to start and also sign up to a hacking forum if your really interested.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo