03-11-2011, 06:31 PM #1
scoootboy688
--Scott--Morris--
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok im quite good with computers , but know nothing about hacking into websites.

could someone maybe help me or give me a basic tutorial on how to hack websites ,
03-17-2011, 11:45 PM #11
Kombust
At least I can fight
Originally posted by scoootboy688 View Post
yes i do agree , it does take quite a while , ive got a question , so i found my old primary school website ,is there a particular code or whatever the 1'or'1'='1 is called "(sorry i forgot :()" is there a particular one of those codes for school websites ? and yesterday i was trying to take down a website " allrecipes.com " (a guy in a video chose the website so i thought i would tooo cos probably some other people are trying it aswell and it would do it faster for me Happy) i was trying that with cmd , i got request timed out , quite allot i dont know if that wouldve stopped it working or not , i left cmd on for about 45 mins and i refreshed the website quite allot of times , and it still didnt work , so i gave up. is there any other way to hack a website , cause some website dont have the /admin/login.asp in then :\ ?:hitman::hitman::hitman::hitman::hitman::hitman::hitman:

The code is a SQL string. It executes a query or something :P
03-17-2011, 11:52 PM #12
iNikush
I'm back from the dead
there are several ways to do this and the website your doing it to may change how you go about doing this like vBulletin sites can be done a few ways but if the site has the money for dedicated servers dont even try to hack it its not going to be happening like that
03-17-2011, 11:53 PM #13
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by scoootboy688 View Post
yes i do agree , it does take quite a while , ive got a question , so i found my old primary school website ,is there a particular code or whatever the 1'or'1'='1 is called "(sorry i forgot :()" is there a particular one of those codes for school websites ? and yesterday i was trying to take down a website " allrecipes.com " (a guy in a video chose the website so i thought i would tooo cos probably some other people are trying it aswell and it would do it faster for me Happy) i was trying that with cmd , i got request timed out , quite allot i dont know if that wouldve stopped it working or not , i left cmd on for about 45 mins and i refreshed the website quite allot of times , and it still didnt work , so i gave up. is there any other way to hack a website , cause some website dont have the /admin/login.asp in then :\ ?:hitman::hitman::hitman::hitman::hitman::hitman::hitman:

If you want a good ddos or pinger tht ill take down a website in 5 mins then pm me
03-18-2011, 01:48 AM #14
Kombust
At least I can fight
Originally posted by XxBlackBeard View Post
there are several ways to do this and the website your doing it to may change how you go about doing this like vBulletin sites can be done a few ways but if the site has the money for dedicated servers dont even try to hack it its not going to be happening like that

I thought vBulletin sites were secure?
03-18-2011, 01:50 AM #15
iNikush
I'm back from the dead
Originally posted by Troll View Post
I thought vBulletin sites were secure?

lol no not at all every site has something that can be done its sites that have dedicated servers that are very hard to do anything to like ngu they pay for the servers
03-18-2011, 01:51 AM #16
Well, I Take it you are trying to hack a forum site??.
03-18-2011, 01:54 AM #17
iNikush
I'm back from the dead
Originally posted by Cookiemonstaz View Post
If you want a good ddos or pinger tht ill take down a website in 5 mins then pm me

oh btw ddosing a site is highly illegal
03-18-2011, 02:02 AM #18
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by XxBlackBeard View Post
oh btw ddosing a site is highly illegal

Yes I do know this and your point is?
Hacking a ps3 system is illegal
and i have jbed mine
03-18-2011, 02:19 AM #19
iNikush
I'm back from the dead
Originally posted by Cookiemonstaz View Post
Yes I do know this and your point is?
Hacking a ps3 system is illegal
and i have jbed mine

you modded your ps3 you did not hack it you did not write the coding or find the system keys or anything do not act like you hacked it and comparing ddosing a website to modding a ps3 is completely different on a whole other level you will do prison time for that not oh we will ban you grow up and stop pretending to be a hacker

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo