03-23-2011, 08:19 PM #1
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright so this happened after i used tuneup utilities 2011. I restored after that too it screwd up everything. Anyways my mouse works fine but when i dont run something as admin the right click mouse will just have a shadow and nothing will show up also when im in google chrome the right click of the mouse wont show anything either.

You must login or register to view this content.
03-28-2011, 03:39 AM #11
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
Originally posted by XMlssy View Post
haha i hope thats a mouse problem and not what i think it is that would suck

What do you think it is?
03-28-2011, 05:39 AM #12
Originally posted by Wolfspinone View Post
What do you think it is?

well it might be a rat im thinking sounds like someone is messing with your mouse for a laugh or you just have a bad mouse might be that :n00b:
03-28-2011, 01:55 PM #13
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
Originally posted by XMlssy View Post
well it might be a rat im thinking sounds like someone is messing with your mouse for a laugh or you just have a bad mouse might be that :n00b:

It's not a rat I can tell you that... Nothing else has happened to me plus I have extensive protection against it.
03-28-2011, 02:18 PM #14
God_of_War
God Help us all
Just try a different mouse if the problem persists then it might be a virus messing with your software... Just install avast or AVG and scan ...
03-29-2011, 01:01 AM #15
Originally posted by Wolfspinone View Post
It's not a rat I can tell you that... Nothing else has happened to me plus I have extensive protection against it.

well i hope you find a solution then as it sounds annoying Happy
03-31-2011, 02:19 AM #16
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
I have determined that it is google Chrome!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo