04-04-2011, 07:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can you get caught for using torrents, not uploading them to the site, just to use it? i heard there is a slight chance?
04-05-2011, 01:57 AM #2
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Snacks View Post
Can you get caught for using torrents, not uploading them to the site, just to use it? i heard there is a slight chance?

There is, but the chances of you getting caught is VERY little doing it anonymously, if you're uploading with like a TBP account, & people are downloading your Torrents, & you're getting popular, you're raising your chances of getting caught by alot. People do get arrested for uploading & sharing.

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

ResistTheSun
04-05-2011, 02:16 AM #3
Originally posted by Snacks View Post
Can you get caught for using torrents, not uploading them to the site, just to use it? i heard there is a slight chance?

Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
There is, but the chances of you getting caught is VERY little doing it anonymously, if you're uploading with like a TBP account, & people are downloading your Torrents, & you're getting popular, you're raising your chances of getting caught by alot. People do get arrested for uploading & sharing.

DUDE. I had no clue how serious this was. Torrents are illegal? Shit this has been eye opening for me.
04-05-2011, 02:24 AM #4
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by BlackOpsPost View Post
DUDE. I had no clue how serious this was. Torrents are illegal? Shit this has been eye opening for me.

Sarcasm? :confused:
04-05-2011, 02:53 AM #5
Midnight.eGo
from El Paso, Texas (915)
Wow bro what is the problem of using Torrents ?
You wont get caught.
Trust me
04-05-2011, 03:18 AM #6
Sarcasm? :confused:

actually no haha im shocked right now.:O
04-05-2011, 03:20 AM #7
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
actually no haha im shocked right now.:O

:wtf: Ahahah, yeah, they're illegal, to download & upload/sharing, but uploading and sharing is worse.

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

ChillChiefly96
04-05-2011, 03:25 AM #8
:wtf: Ahahah, yeah, they're illegal, to download & upload/sharing, but uploading and sharing is worse.

Thanks for telling me this. I'm running windows 7 from a downloaded torrent right now hahah. It's cool no one can arrest me im only 14. :p
04-05-2011, 03:29 AM #9
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Thanks for telling me this. I'm running windows 7 from a downloaded torrent right now hahah. It's cool no one can arrest me im only 14. :p

You can goto a youth facility, or an under-18 jail. :y:
Or maybe you could get tried as an adult, if you were aware of your actions, & all the things you've done.
04-05-2011, 03:34 AM #10
You can goto a youth facility, or an under-18 jail. :y:
Or maybe you could get tried as an adult, if you were aware of your actions, & all the things you've done.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! jklol theres like a very very very slim chance of anyone getting caught right?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo