04-17-2011, 02:22 PM #1
.Nik
Level Trustworthy 3!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need help customizing my co.cc site so I can get a button like this on there. You must login or register to view this content. Will +Rep if you help!
04-17-2011, 04:55 PM #38
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
I wont Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content./You must login or register to view this content. :shh:

Originally posted by Coder View Post
Hahha a guy in the GFX section made it for me. Please don't mess up the site Smile
04-17-2011, 05:07 PM #39
Originally posted by RGB
I wont Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content./You must login or register to view this content. :shh:

Hey man can you make this the logo please. I tried but it isn't appearing when I load up the site page Smile You must login or register to view this content.
04-17-2011, 05:12 PM #40
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
Needs to be JPEG (.jpg) Winky Winky If you can't I'll look into ediiting the code but might fayul! Smile Gaspkay:

Hey man can you make this the logo please. I tried but it isn't appearing when I load up the site page Smile You must login or register to view this content.
04-17-2011, 05:45 PM #41
Originally posted by RGB
Needs to be JPEG (.jpg) Winky Winky If you can't I'll look into ediiting the code but might fayul! Smile Gaspkay:

Ahhh ok mate Smile
------------
[YT]TechMotionHD[/YT]
04-17-2011, 09:26 PM #42
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
No, It definitely has to be a .jpg Ask the person if they can covert it and keep the transparent parts! :p

Ahhh ok mate Smile
------------
[YT]TechMotionHD[/YT]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo