04-24-2011, 01:12 PM #1
Swampman
Luvin' Da Cajun Life
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I own a Presario CQ50-215NR. I recently downgraded from Vista to XP. I am having trouble finding an audio driver for this OS. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My system is X86 32 bit.
04-24-2011, 03:35 PM #2
Originally posted by Swampman1976 View Post
I own a Presario CQ50-215NR. I recently downgraded from Vista to XP. I am having trouble finding an audio driver for this OS. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My system is X86 32 bit.

You have to find your motherboard model and just download the drivers from there. We can't really tell you it.

The following user thanked starrix for this useful post:

Swampman
04-24-2011, 06:46 PM #3
I own a Presario CQ50-215NR. I recently downgraded from Vista to XP. I am having trouble finding an audio driver for this OS. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My system is X86 32 bit.

On google type in your models drivers like so, Presario CQ50-215NR Drivers then usually it will be the first result as that is usually the official website of the company. When you find the site it should have a whole list of drivers Smile Hope this helps =D

The following user thanked ExtendedMediaHD for this useful post:

Swampman
04-24-2011, 08:01 PM #4
Swampman
Luvin' Da Cajun Life
Originally posted by Coder View Post
On google type in your models drivers like so, Presario CQ50-215NR Drivers then usually it will be the first result as that is usually the official website of the company. When you find the site it should have a whole list of drivers Smile Hope this helps =D

Did that got all except the audio drivers. Thanks anyway. This computer was designed for Vista and Vista sucks A S S.
04-24-2011, 08:10 PM #5
Did that got all except the audio drivers. Thanks anyway.

Ok mate. No prob Smile
[YT]TechMotionHD[/YT]

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Did that got all except the audio drivers. Thanks anyway. This computer was designed for Vista and Vista sucks A S S.

TBH I think vista is the best and that is why I'm upgrading my laptop to vista tomorrow :p
04-24-2011, 08:14 PM #6
Alt
Banned
Ok mate. No prob Smile
[YT]TechMotionHD[/YT]

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

TBH I think vista is the best and that is why I'm upgrading my laptop to vista tomorrow :p

Vista isn't the best at all :P
Go for XP pro or Win7 ( if you can run it at a good spec )
:n00b:
04-24-2011, 08:19 PM #7
Originally posted by Alt
Vista isn't the best at all :P
Go for XP pro or Win7 ( if you can run it at a good spec )
:n00b:

Lol IMO I think vista is the best. I am currently using XP Pro and I really dislike it Smile 7 Isn't bad but my laptop runs shit when I am running 7 so I either stick to XP Pro or Vista. When I get my new computer parts when I get a bit more money I will be running 7 then Smile
04-24-2011, 08:25 PM #8
Alt
Banned
Lol IMO I think vista is the best. I am currently using XP Pro and I really dislike it Smile 7 Isn't bad but my laptop runs shit when I am running 7 so I either stick to XP Pro or Vista. When I get my new computer parts when I get a bit more money I will be running 7 then Smile

XP is amazing OS i think. Vista i had for about a week or 2 if that, Disliked it alot!

Yeah Win7 is fresh & simple Smile
04-24-2011, 08:30 PM #9
Originally posted by Alt
XP is amazing OS i think. Vista i had for about a week or 2 if that, Disliked it alot!

Yeah Win7 is fresh & simple Smile

I would say that IMO the OS's go from the best to the worst starting with 7 and then vista then XP. I need to upgrade my RAM so I can run 7 but for just one 1GB RAM Card for this laptop it costs me 35 Pound which is really dear just for one ram card. I am not going to pay that price just for 1GB so I might as well just wait till I get more money and build a new pc Smile
04-24-2011, 08:32 PM #10
Alt
Banned
I would say that IMO the OS's go from the best to the worst starting with 7 and then vista then XP. I need to upgrade my RAM so I can run 7 but for just one 1GB RAM Card for this laptop it costs me 35 Pound which is really dear just for one ram card. I am not going to pay that price just for 1GB so I might as well just wait till I get more money and build a new pc Smile

i have 8gb ram with quad core :/

Yeah i'd wait to get a new laptop/desktop before having win7

I'm sure min spec for vista is 1gb though? ( could be wrong )

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo