05-14-2011, 12:55 PM #1
Kombust
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just updated to Build 7601 or SP1 from build 7600,
I now get this :confused:
You must login or register to view this content.

When I was on Build 7600 I used WATremover to get rid of it but now i'm struggling :(

Any help?
05-14-2011, 03:14 PM #2
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
Ohai, just a few links, I thought you may need! Happy

You must login or register to view this content. There is one link! < That is a Wat remover, technically removing the Wat! :P

Notes about it,

1) It is likely to show as a virus on an anti-virus! :O Most likely false positive!
2) It's real simple to use, just hit the button, when done; reboot your system! Winky Winky
3) I haven't personally used this, but I think that this would be the best for you! Smile
4) Don't update that Windows in the future using the updater, your computer will probably explode! :P

I am awkward, so I shall give you a choice of two! =D

You must login or register to view this content. This one is an actual activation by Microsoft! However there is a chance that Windows will not boot, and you would have to repair it! Smile

Instructions for this one...

Do you have the WAT update installed, KB971033? If yes you may have got flagged as non-genuine, in order to become genuine again just do the following.

* Launch the loader application and select to uninstall
* Restart the PC
* Install the loader and restart the PC
* Visit the following website to revalidate Windows: You must login or register to view this content.

*Repair!

Do you have the WAT update installed, KB971033? If yes you may have got flagged as non-genuine, in order to become genuine again just do the following.
* Launch the loader application and select to un-install
* Restart the PC
* Visit the following website to revalidate Windows: You must login or register to view this content.
Does this help... I have literally just had to send that in an e-mail. Smile
Originally posted by Bark. View Post
I just updated to Build 7601 or SP1 from build 7600,
I now get this :confused:
You must login or register to view this content.

When I was on Build 7600 I used WATremover to get rid of it but now i'm struggling :(

Any help?
Last edited by <Jimbo> ; 05-14-2011 at 03:18 PM.

The following user thanked <Jimbo> for this useful post:

Kombust
05-14-2011, 06:00 PM #3
Kombust
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
Ohai, just a few links, I thought you may need! Happy

You must login or register to view this content. There is one link! < That is a Wat remover, technically removing the Wat! :P

Notes about it,

1) It is likely to show as a virus on an anti-virus! :O Most likely false positive!
2) It's real simple to use, just hit the button, when done; reboot your system! Winky Winky
3) I haven't personally used this, but I think that this would be the best for you! Smile
4) Don't update that Windows in the future using the updater, your computer will probably explode! :P

I am awkward, so I shall give you a choice of two! =D

You must login or register to view this content. This one is an actual activation by Microsoft! However there is a chance that Windows will not boot, and you would have to repair it! Smile

Instructions for this one...

* Launch the loader application and select to uninstall
* Restart the PC

*Repair!

* Launch the loader application and select to un-install
* Restart the PC
Does this help... I have literally just had to send that in an e-mail. Smile

Cheers but the first link is invalid now and I noticed it is WAT remover 2.2.5 which is the one I used last time and now it doesn't work, the 2nd one I don't want to risk windows not booting as I'm actually using it with bootcamp on my mbp :confused:
Any other suggestions?
Thanks again :y:
05-14-2011, 06:16 PM #4
MDE01
Haxor!
Did you update winidows and use the update (KB971033) because that disables windows activation cracks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo