Post: Need Someone to make a DOS attack tool (Will pay money)
05-24-2011, 10:50 PM #1
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need someone to make a DOS attack tool for me. I am not exactly good in programming yet. I am planning on learning in the fall. Anyways I will pay $10 to someone who can make a tool where I pick a target website or IP and it will http, tcp, or udp flood that target for 6 hours. (Preferably in the background so it can run without a users knowledge)

I'm basically thinking a tool where it tells me to enter target IP or URL, and i type that, hit create and it makes an exe that runs and closes after 6 hours, just to do temporary attacks without the risks of setting up a botnet. PM me if you're interested.

Also this may help anyone who's interested. This may come in handy for yourself too :carling:
You must login or register to view this content.
06-02-2011, 12:53 PM #11
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Dammit, sorry bout the double post... fail school internets
Last edited by ihaxgames ; 06-02-2011 at 12:56 PM.
06-02-2011, 01:44 PM #12
kiwimoosical
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ihaxgames View Post
I was thinking windows specific, I ended up finding a decent program that can allow me to do this, it's called Bandook 1.3.5, but the file it generates when you run the server is detected by AVs, I'm not sure if crypting the server file will keep the generated file undetected.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

No need to flame like that, you're correct, that you can't dos or DDOS with CMD, but it was once possible, it was called ping of death

Yeah I know, but it's not possible anymore. Firewalls now check if the packet is greater than 2^16-1 bytes when assembling the packet. It's basically impossible now unless the person has no firewall and is running the shittiest OS in existance.
Networking 101.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Dammit, sorry bout the double post... fail school internets

If you want something that will work a bit better, read up on the fraggle exploit. Winky Winky
06-02-2011, 01:45 PM #13
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by kiwimoosical View Post
Yeah I know, but it's not possible anymore. Firewalls now check if the packet is greater than 2^16-1 bytes when assembling the packet. It's basically impossible now unless the person has no firewall and is running the shittiest OS in existance.
Networking 101.

Ok, I see, I thought you were saying it was never possible, good to know that some people understand it's not that easy, if it was people would use simple batch files or something for attacks
06-02-2011, 03:28 PM #14
kiwimoosical
Bounty hunter
Ok, I see, I thought you were saying it was never possible, good to know that some people understand it's not that easy, if it was people would use simple batch files or something for attacks

Yeah, I don't speak unless I know what I'm talking about.

The following user thanked kiwimoosical for this useful post:

ihaxgames

The following user groaned kiwimoosical for this awful post:

Josh_ox3
06-06-2011, 12:00 AM #15
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by kiwimoosical View Post
Yeah, I don't speak unless I know what I'm talking about.

I love how he groaned you for that... but that seems like -rep abuse :carling:

The following user thanked ihaxgames for this useful post:

kiwimoosical
06-06-2011, 02:19 AM #16
kiwimoosical
Bounty hunter
I love how he groaned you for that... but that seems like -rep abuse :carling:

He's a dumbass troll who -reps for no reason, I don't care though, basically every post of mine is either useful or trolling a skid like him soo yeah..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo