Post: Need Someone to make a DOS attack tool (Will pay money)
05-24-2011, 10:50 PM #1
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need someone to make a DOS attack tool for me. I am not exactly good in programming yet. I am planning on learning in the fall. Anyways I will pay $10 to someone who can make a tool where I pick a target website or IP and it will http, tcp, or udp flood that target for 6 hours. (Preferably in the background so it can run without a users knowledge)

I'm basically thinking a tool where it tells me to enter target IP or URL, and i type that, hit create and it makes an exe that runs and closes after 6 hours, just to do temporary attacks without the risks of setting up a botnet. PM me if you're interested.

Also this may help anyone who's interested. This may come in handy for yourself too :carling:
You must login or register to view this content.
05-25-2011, 04:20 AM #2
schnzrs
Do a barrel roll!
^ Low Orbital Ion Cannon. It is a really nice program, but IDK how you can get it to run on someone elses computer in the background. I made a little program here that will silently kill it after a certain amount of time, if you need it.
Here is the source code in Python:
    from time import sleep
from os import system
# Change this pause value for how long the DDoS lasts in hours. Default is 6.
pause = 6
pauseinsec = float(pause) * 3600.0
sleep(pauseinsec)
system("taskkill /f /im LOIC.exe")

Here is the windows executable:
Last edited by schnzrs ; 05-25-2011 at 04:33 AM.
05-26-2011, 02:38 PM #3
Can it be Windows Specific?
05-27-2011, 07:38 AM #4
Default Avatar
SkyR31
Does anybody offer ddos'ing for a fee?
05-27-2011, 02:16 PM #5
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Cmd.exe is your best option, it's not hard to make this, and i think your 1 PC won't take down a website.. Botnet :y:

The following user thanked Josh_ox3 for this useful post:

Epic?

The following user groaned Josh_ox3 for this awful post:

kiwimoosical
05-27-2011, 03:06 PM #6
kiwimoosical
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
Cmd.exe is your best option, it's not hard to make this, and i think your 1 PC won't take down a website.. Botnet :y:

Cmd.exe doesn't do anything. Your stupid.

The following 2 users groaned at kiwimoosical for this awful post:

Epic?, Josh_ox3
05-29-2011, 03:20 AM #7
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by kiwimoosical View Post
Cmd.exe doesn't do anything. Your stupid.

Stupid trolls follow me everywhere, go google "DoS with CMD", get your facts straight , BTW it's "you're", i think you may be the stupid one.

Back on topic, try You must login or register to view this content. , I'm guessing you can spot the download button Smile
05-31-2011, 05:59 AM #8
Stupid trolls follow me everywhere, go google "DoS with CMD", get your facts straight , BTW it's "you're", i think you may be the stupid one.

Back on topic, try You must login or register to view this content. , I'm guessing you can spot the download button Smile

Cmd.exe is Command prompt, the windows shell, it alone does not do anything, its what you invoke the shell to do via command line, also this is a pretty useless thing to do, all you can do is simply 'Ping' a server and get a response, It dosent UPD Flood, or HTTP Request Flood, so its pretty useless. Now really if your going to keep being immature and arrogant then eventually someones going to hack you, and **** your pc over. so stop being a dick. k? Smile, Good.

The following 2 users say thank you to Relevant for this useful post:

ihaxgames, kiwimoosical

The following 2 users groaned at Relevant for this awful post:

Epic?, Josh_ox3
05-31-2011, 02:58 PM #9
kiwimoosical
Bounty hunter

DoS with CMD isn't possible. You are ****ing retarded. Ping is used to check if a server is online. LOIC does the same thing as well, just more efficiently than ping, it uses a bunch of httprequests or tcp or whatever you select to attempt to 'hit' a server offline. It's not going to do anything though. Trolls follow you everywhere? Your stupidity attracts the intelligent people to prove you wrong. You shouldn't be allowed to touch technology due to your level of ignorance and lack of intelligence. Trying to tell a professional programmer he's wrong about what he does for money? Gtfo ignorant ****.

The following 3 users groaned at kiwimoosical for this awful post:

<Jimbo>, Epic?, Josh_ox3
06-02-2011, 12:52 PM #10
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Relevant View Post
Can it be Windows Specific?

I was thinking windows specific, I ended up finding a decent program that can allow me to do this, it's called Bandook 1.3.5, but the file it generates when you run the server is detected by AVs, I'm not sure if crypting the server file will keep the generated file undetected.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Originally posted by kiwimoosical View Post
DoS with CMD isn't possible. You are ****ing retarded. Ping is used to check if a server is online. LOIC does the same thing as well, just more efficiently than ping, it uses a bunch of httprequests or tcp or whatever you select to attempt to 'hit' a server offline. It's not going to do anything though. Trolls follow you everywhere? Your stupidity attracts the intelligent people to prove you wrong. You shouldn't be allowed to touch technology due to your level of ignorance and lack of intelligence. Trying to tell a professional programmer he's wrong about what he does for money? Gtfo ignorant ****.

No need to flame like that, you're correct, that you can't dos or DDOS with CMD, but it was once possible, it was called ping of death

The following user thanked ihaxgames for this useful post:

Relevant

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo