06-24-2011, 04:25 PM #1
xEnhancer
Cracking WI-FI
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im gonna donate 50K If you help me to fix my problem:

Problem:

My PC LCD is broken so im using it with a external monitor, but when I can't see the boot process , It only show me the login screen , not the all boot process , so the problem is that I want to enter in my BIOS setting but thanks to the reasons that I say I don't know how to enter because I can't view anything until the login screen . . . so my question is - How I can enter in the BIOS setting ? Is there a way to enter without buying another LCD ?
06-24-2011, 05:42 PM #2
Originally posted by 9733
Im gonna donate 50K If you help me to fix my problem:

Problem:

My PC LCD is broken so im using it with a external monitor, but when I can't see the boot process , It only show me the login screen , not the all boot process , so the problem is that I want to enter in my BIOS setting but thanks to the reasons that I say I don't know how to enter because I can't view anything until the login screen . . . so my question is - How I can enter in the BIOS setting ? Is there a way to enter without buying another LCD ?

no the only way to access bios is on startup sorry bud
06-24-2011, 07:42 PM #3
xEnhancer
Cracking WI-FI
Originally posted by star View Post
no the only way to access bios is on startup sorry bud

i know ! but im want to know if i can make that the external monitor sow me the boot process Smile !
06-24-2011, 08:12 PM #4
Originally posted by 9733
i know ! but im want to know if i can make that the external monitor sow me the boot process Smile !

hmm you could try going into windows and setting the moniter resolution lower let me know if it works or not

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo