07-01-2011, 05:30 AM #1
.JiampyPotter
So Much Win.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone send me a program that hacks fb or a tutorial to how?(or atleast how to hack a fb like page)
Dont post here if you know how,send me a PM. Thanks Smile

The following user groaned .JiampyPotter for this awful post:

Epic?
07-01-2011, 06:24 AM #2
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by .JiampyPotter View Post
Can someone send me a program that hacks fb or a tutorial to how?(or atleast how to hack a fb like page)
Dont post here if you know how,send me a PM. Thanks Smile

Break the law. Phish.

But really... what's with all the script kiddies who just want to hack in to an account and call themselves cool?

The following user groaned Epic? for this awful post:

.JiampyPotter
07-01-2011, 10:59 PM #3
.JiampyPotter
So Much Win.
Originally posted by AsianInvasion View Post
Break the law. Phish.

But really... what's with all the script kiddies who just want to hack in to an account and call themselves cool?

Dont be stupid i said pm me it was my account.First think before talking shit.

The following user groaned .JiampyPotter for this awful post:

Epic?
07-01-2011, 11:02 PM #4
Wake up and smell the coffee, if there was a program that could hack into accounts on request then I’m sure most of the world would know about it by now, either thought being a victim or from having the application.
07-01-2011, 11:06 PM #5
.JiampyPotter
So Much Win.
Originally posted by Primark View Post
Wake up and smell the coffee, if there was a program that could hack into accounts on request then I’m sure most of the world would know about it by now, either thought being a victim or from having the application.

Did you read it all? a program or a tutorial.You dont need just a program :dumb: but its ok dont reply.

MOD CLOSE THIS PLEASE

The following 2 users groaned at .JiampyPotter for this awful post:

Epic?, Kombust
07-01-2011, 11:08 PM #6
If it's for you're account (to re-gain control) then send me a PM and I can help you out. Enzo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo