07-13-2011, 03:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i am currently using 2 monitors fo my laptop and trying to get a third. i one monitor i hooked up via vga and works fine..when i try to add the second monitors via hdmi it only lets me use one of the monites....if you are familiar with multiple monitors on windows 7 you know you can right click on the desktop on click and go to screen resolution you see the extra monitors in there but it only lets me have 1 extra at a time but the 2 show up....any one know the problem?
07-13-2011, 09:58 AM #2
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Maybe , The HDMI cable is not connected
07-13-2011, 01:54 PM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by kman1322 View Post
i am currently using 2 monitors fo my laptop and trying to get a third. i one monitor i hooked up via vga and works fine..when i try to add the second monitors via hdmi it only lets me use one of the monites....if you are familiar with multiple monitors on windows 7 you know you can right click on the desktop on click and go to screen resolution you see the extra monitors in there but it only lets me have 1 extra at a time but the 2 show up....any one know the problem?

This might help
- You must login or register to view this content.
07-13-2011, 02:26 PM #4
Originally posted by PsychoReaperZ View Post
Maybe , The HDMI cable is not connected

no cause both the moniters show up in the screen resolution screen but i only allows me be able to use the 2 instead of the three i want but all three show up

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo