07-28-2011, 10:53 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well recently I got a virus on my PC and so I had to take off Windows XP and I am now stuck with Ubuntu. Problem is Windows won't go back on. I even tried with a copy of Windows 7 and it said my HDD is not NTFS or something like that? What does that mean and how can I make it that on Ubuntu? Any help?Eek
07-28-2011, 10:57 PM #2
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Well recently I got a virus on my PC and so I had to take off Windows XP and I am now stuck with Ubuntu. Problem is Windows won't go back on. I even tried with a copy of Windows 7 and it said my HDD is not NTFS or something like that? What does that mean and how can I make it that on Ubuntu? Any help?Eek

There are two types of hard drives. FAT32 and NTFS. It's not hard to fix your problem if you just searched google. I've searched it for you (i already knew how, though) and found 100. Here's one tutorial that looks easy.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-28-2011, 11:21 PM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Diji View Post
There are two types of hard drives. FAT32 and NTFS. It's not hard to fix your problem if you just searched google. I've searched it for you (i already knew how, though) and found 100. Here's one tutorial that looks easy.

Can I do this in Terminal on Ubuntu?
07-30-2011, 10:30 PM #4
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Diji View Post

This dosn't work on Ubuntu!
07-30-2011, 10:33 PM #5
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
This dosn't work on Ubuntu!

sorry, i didn't get your first quote notification and for some reason i didn't comprehend that you were on ubuntu.

try to use Gparted

type this in terminal: sudo apt-get install gparted

i don't really know if there are other ways to do it stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo