07-30-2011, 02:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); wasnt sure where to post this. but with daemon tools anytime i try and mount diablo II install disk now like the tutorial said to do it will say mounting image or whatever and then nothing happens. it was working earlier but now it is not working. any help? let me know if you need any additional information
07-30-2011, 03:39 PM #11
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by BOLT View Post
ok thanks i got everything mounted and downloaded using poweriso but when i click diablo 2 icons to run game nothing happens? i have install and diablo II lord of destruction mounted like tutorial said on youtube, but it is not working? here is the tutorial i followed it step by step:

anybody else got any ideas?

Alright. Go to the download, drag it to your desktop, it should be NAME.iso. Open up PowerISO, Go to Tools > Virtual Drive > Set Number of Drives > 1 Drive Then go again to Tools > Virtual Drive and you should see the virtual drive you made. So click on "Mount Image to Drive [k]<No media>" (It might not be letter K, its okay.) Now when you click on that it will bring up a window, from there go to your desktop directory and select the iso. It will mount it. Now go to My Computer and you should see a drive on there. Double click on it and it should run like a regular DVD. :y:
07-30-2011, 05:45 PM #12
Originally posted by .RobotChicken View Post
Alright. Go to the download, drag it to your desktop, it should be NAME.iso. Open up PowerISO, Go to Tools > Virtual Drive > Set Number of Drives > 1 Drive Then go again to Tools > Virtual Drive and you should see the virtual drive you made. So click on "Mount Image to Drive [k]<No media>" (It might not be letter K, its okay.) Now when you click on that it will bring up a window, from there go to your desktop directory and select the iso. It will mount it. Now go to My Computer and you should see a drive on there. Double click on it and it should run like a regular DVD. :y:

I did everything you said except I went into the diablo II folder and copy and pasted its components to my desktop, instead of dragging, not sure if that would make a difference and I was suppose to drag the folder onto the desktop without copying and pasting the inside components like install and cinematics and what not which I think are isos?

Also I made 2 drives instead of 1 because the tutorial I linked to you said I needed 2: 1 for lord of destruction which is the diablo II expansion and one for install so I need to have install and lord of destruction both mounted at the same time to run the game he said, is that alright?

Also since I mounted 2 I now see 2 drives in my computer I double clicked on both and nothing happened?
07-30-2011, 06:04 PM #13
.RAMBO
Banned
I did everything you said except I went into the diablo II folder and copy and pasted its components to my desktop, instead of dragging, not sure if that would make a difference and I was suppose to drag the folder onto the desktop without copying and pasting the inside components like install and cinematics and what not which I think are isos?

Also I made 2 drives instead of 1 because the tutorial I linked to you said I needed 2: 1 for lord of destruction which is the diablo II expansion and one for install so I need to have install and lord of destruction both mounted at the same time to run the game he said, is that alright?

Also since I mounted 2 I now see 2 drives in my computer I double clicked on both and nothing happened?

This is an ISO image file. You must login or register to view this content.
07-30-2011, 06:09 PM #14
This is an ISO image file. You must login or register to view this content.

Yeah? The files I mounted were ISO image files.
07-30-2011, 06:18 PM #15
.RAMBO
Banned
Yeah? The files I mounted were ISO image files.

Take a screenshot of the files you're trying to mount.
07-30-2011, 06:34 PM #16
Take a screenshot of the files you're trying to mount.

The 2 circled with the eraser: You must login or register to view this content.
07-31-2011, 01:44 AM #17
Anyone else got any suggestions?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo