08-14-2011, 09:25 PM #1
magnetic1
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So if i say i see a phish site, and i want to get the like "username.txt" is there any program that scans the site and shows everything on it ? I'm sorry if this is a ****ing tarded q but just a yes or no, and if yes please tell me what Happy
08-14-2011, 09:29 PM #2
Default Avatar
Brad
i think you could use a php code but i don't know if it only reads files on your server
08-14-2011, 09:35 PM #3
magnetic1
Save Point
Originally posted by Dr.
i think you could use a php code but i don't know if it only reads files on your server

hmm, explain a "php code" like You must login or register to view this content. ? i don't know what u mean, well google is my friend.Gobble
08-14-2011, 11:15 PM #4
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by magnetic1 View Post
hmm, explain a "php code" like You must login or register to view this content. ? i don't know what u mean, well google is my friend.Gobble

Do you have any idea of what you're talking about?

I don't have any idea what you mean through most of your post, thanks to the interesting use of grammar and spelling you have implemented.

Anyways, if you find a site that you believe is a "phishing site" (meaning its trying to steal user information by claiming to be an organization that it is not), then your best, most legal course of action is to report them. You can report them You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.. You're obviously not required to (but are encouraged) to report phishing scams, due to the Identity Theft Penalty Enhancement Act, in the United States phishing scams typically result in a minimum two year sentencing.

Now, if you wanted to "hack the hacker", by attempting to scan the website and gain the usernames/passwords for yourself, you could attempt a variety of directory traversal attacks, or use a script to quickly scan through a website (such as a web spider script).

If you have found the phishing scam on your own website, take steps to attempt to reverse-engineer and backtrack the script, report the scam, and delete the script. Then, attempt to further secure your server to prevent from any additional attacks.

The following user thanked Epic? for this useful post:

Pichu
08-15-2011, 10:43 AM #5
magnetic1
Save Point
I understand that i have horrible grammar, I'm from Sweden, but that's a not that good of an excuse. :whistle: but thanks for the info AsianInvasion ! Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo