09-14-2011, 06:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So im just wondering a semi easy way to make money online. Im just curious because your always seeing ads on T.V. saying do this and that to make some cash online. So I just wan't to know from your guy's experiences.
09-15-2011, 08:09 PM #11
dude best advice: dont waste ur time online and get a real job. You get paid was more in comparrision to $2 to $3 dollars an hour on internet.
09-16-2011, 12:06 AM #12
Originally posted by chinez View Post
Youve got no money in PTC Not Happy or Sad Trust
So whats a good way then?
09-16-2011, 01:14 AM #13
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by Phobick View Post
So whats a good way then?

Have you ever heard of e-whoring? Its effectively the process of soliciting nude photos of girls (or guys) to other people. These don't have to be of you, but you have to pretend they're of you. Many people say they make 25+ dollars an hour, some have proven that they earned 100 dollars in an hour (it depends on how effective you are). Go to HF, they've got a whole section on it.
09-16-2011, 11:38 AM #14
Originally posted by AsianInvasion View Post
Have you ever heard of e-whoring? Its effectively the process of soliciting nude photos of girls (or guys) to other people. These don't have to be of you, but you have to pretend they're of you. Many people say they make 25+ dollars an hour, some have proven that they earned 100 dollars in an hour (it depends on how effective you are). Go to HF, they've got a whole section on it.

Yea but right now my laptops broken so i have to use my desktop that everyone uses and can see what im doing so yea lol.

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Originally posted by star10159 View Post
dude best advice: dont waste ur time online and get a real job. You get paid was more in comparrision to $2 to $3 dollars an hour on internet.

Im getting a job next summer when i can, but right now im only 15 :p
09-17-2011, 10:11 PM #15
any other ideas?
09-18-2011, 05:44 AM #16
sti831
Do a barrel roll!
im not sure but i've heard that you can get paid to take surveys and other stuff... cant remember where i saw it though.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by AsianInvasion View Post

one question,Whats HF?
09-18-2011, 05:54 AM #17
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by sti831 View Post
im not sure but i've heard that you can get paid to take surveys and other stuff... cant remember where i saw it though.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

one question,Whats HF?

You must login or register to view this content.

But don't click that link, don't be polluted by the script kiddies, no, no, nooooo, don't go into the darkness!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo