10-02-2011, 01:43 PM #1
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, yesterday i have searched for wifi networks and I found many so if anyone know how can i get the password and get access for it Smile

I'd appreciate and please don't forget to quote me .

MODS: IF this kind of question is not allowed then feel free to close the thread .
10-02-2011, 02:03 PM #2
ClutchNastii671
★ Eat Clen Tren Hard ★
You must login or register to view this content. :lol:
10-02-2011, 05:40 PM #3
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by PsychoReaperZ View Post
Well, yesterday i have searched for wifi networks and I found many so if anyone know how can i get the password and get access for it Smile

MODS: IF this kind of question is not allowed then feel free to close the thread .

First off, why not connect to your own network? It'll probably be faster and easier (and the connection will probably be better).

Anyways, if you really want to break into a network, you first have to determine the level of security: unsecured, WEP, WPA, WPA2. If the connection is unsecured, you should be able to connect with no problem. However, if it is a secured network, most people seem to use Aircrack-ng, their website is You must login or register to view this content..

The following 2 users say thank you to Epic? for this useful post:

AndreeU, ShinigamiUzi
10-03-2011, 07:35 PM #4
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Epic
First off, why not connect to your own network? It'll probably be faster and easier (and the connection will probably be better).

Anyways, if you really want to break into a network, you first have to determine the level of security: unsecured, WEP, WPA, WPA2. If the connection is unsecured, you should be able to connect with no problem. However, if it is a secured network, most people seem to use Aircrack-ng, their website is You must login or register to view this content..

Thanks buddy , I download the programmer but how can i get started ?

m8, I just notice that programmer doesn't support windows :(
Last edited by ShinigamiUzi ; 10-03-2011 at 07:48 PM.
10-03-2011, 09:54 PM #5
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Thanks buddy , I download the programmer but how can i get started ?

m8, I just notice that programmer doesn't support windows :(

(sorry for the late response)

Anyways, the program works fine on most operating systems, it just perhaps doesn't work in quite the way you anticipate it to (you'll see what I mean).

I'd suggest you read the documentation and manuals, not to go all RTFM on you, but it'll provide a much better explanation than I ever could. I'd suggest you start at You must login or register to view this content. and you may also want to read You must login or register to view this content.. After that, I'd suggest you use the documentation (You must login or register to view this content.) and that you simply explore their website (You must login or register to view this content.) to answer any further questions.

Also, feel free to look up a tutorial on any search engine, like Google, or on popular hacking websites, like HackForums (which will undoubtedly have a tutorial, probably in their Wireless and Hacking Tutorials sections). If you're a visual learner, I'm sure video sharing websites, such as YouTube, offer video tutorials as well.

If you have any specific questions, please let me know!

May I ask, why are you trying to break into a network? There could be more elegant and simple solutions.

The following user thanked Epic? for this useful post:

ShinigamiUzi
10-04-2011, 07:46 PM #6
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player

May I ask, why are you trying to break into a network? There could be more elegant and simple solutions.

I feel bored of paying for internet fee so I wanna try hacking Smile

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

(sorry for the late response)

Anyways, the program works fine on most operating systems, it just perhaps doesn't work in quite the way you anticipate it to (you'll see what I mean).

I'd suggest you read the documentation and manuals, not to go all RTFM on you, but it'll provide a much better explanation than I ever could. I'd suggest you start at You must login or register to view this content. and you may also want to read You must login or register to view this content.. After that, I'd suggest you use the documentation (You must login or register to view this content.) and that you simply explore their website (You must login or register to view this content.) to answer any further questions.

Also, feel free to look up a tutorial on any search engine, like Google, or on popular hacking websites, like HackForums (which will undoubtedly have a tutorial, probably in their Wireless and Hacking Tutorials sections). If you're a visual learner, I'm sure video sharing websites, such as YouTube, offer video tutorials as well.

If you have any specific questions, please let me know!

Hey, m8

Can u do me a favor ? Can u make a video plz and add it into youtube ?
10-04-2011, 08:21 PM #7
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
I feel bored of paying for internet fee so I wanna try hacking Smile

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Hey, m8

Can u do me a favor ? Can u make a video plz and add it into youtube ?

Did you read my response? I linked you to a few different resource that teach you how to use the Aircrack-ng, I'd suggest you start with those links, as they do fully and simply explain how to setup and operate it.

It, like many other tools, is actually fairly easy to use, but can also be very complex, therefore you sometimes have to You must login or register to view this content., if you try that out, you might find the following few links: You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., and You must login or register to view this content.. You can't be afraid of reading.

However, if a video is more your style, I'd suggest you check a known video-sharing website, such as YouTube. Again, you might have to You must login or register to view this content., but you should most certainly come across a few videos that can help you solve your problem.

Sometimes, you do have to investigate things on your own, and you do have to put in a little effort, that's just the way hacking is. If you find that installing and using a program is too complex, you should learn more basic techniques and skills, then try again, or you should look up better resources that work for you, and then try again.
10-06-2011, 01:36 PM #8
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Well, yesterday i have searched for wifi networks and I found many so if anyone know how can i get the password and get access for it Smile

I do believe there is some sort of a thread for helping with this on here, just use the search bar.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo