10-03-2011, 10:50 PM #1
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey i want to know something quick?
Lets say i hacked into someones email. I aquiered all importants information such has password and stuff. But lets say he has his paypal information hooked up to his email, and i were to be able to go into his paypal with him having at least 100$ in there. What would happen if i were to purchase something online using his paypal account and information and i send the item which was bought with his money to my address. Could they track me down if they guy reports a fraud in his paypal account because my address was used to ship the item. Also how would i disconnect my Ip address so that they wouldent track me through a computer.

Im curious im not saying ima steal but i just want to be safe if i were ever to try... I dont wana be tracked all the way to my house when an xbox 360 gets there... Anything would be helpful ok also quote me so that i know when you wrote back...
10-03-2011, 11:01 PM #2
Rea
Banned
Originally posted by zFakieHDz View Post
hey i want to know something quick?
Lets say i hacked into someones email. I aquiered all importants information such has password and stuff. But lets say he has his paypal information hooked up to his email, and i were to be able to go into his paypal with him having at least 100$ in there. What would happen if i were to purchase something online using his paypal account and information and i send the item which was bought with his money to my address. Could they track me down if they guy reports a fraud in his paypal account because my address was used to ship the item. Also how would i disconnect my Ip address so that they wouldent track me through a computer.

Im curious im not saying ima steal but i just want to be safe if i were ever to try... I dont wana be tracked all the way to my house when an xbox 360 gets there... Anything would be helpful ok also quote me so that i know when you wrote back...

I think they could track you if you used your real address, they would probably question you about it... That's hacking, and stealing... Two charges, one of which, is serious... Awesome face
10-03-2011, 11:03 PM #3
Meeky
Dark Knight
Only using Key logger.
10-03-2011, 11:16 PM #4
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by KNiFE
Only using Key logger.

I dont know what you mean by key logger, can you clarify any futher details i seem to misunderstand?
10-03-2011, 11:17 PM #5
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by Rea View Post
I think they could track you if you used your real address, they would probably question you about it... That's hacking, and stealing... Two charges, one of which, is serious... Awesome face

Okay i see the issue, I really want to try something like this but i do not know of any address i could use to send it to. Do you think the address of an abandon house be used for delivery?
10-03-2011, 11:18 PM #6
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by Rea View Post

Okay i see the issue, I really want to try something like this but i do not know of any address i could use to send it to. Do you think the address of an abandon house be used for delivery?
10-03-2011, 11:21 PM #7
Meeky
Dark Knight

Look in Premium you well find info there. :y:
10-03-2011, 11:29 PM #8
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Look in Premium you well find info there. :y:

Okay thank you i will look into it once i finish my AP US HIstory hw.
10-03-2011, 11:30 PM #9
Meeky
Dark Knight
Okay thank you i will look into it once i finish my AP US HIstory hw.

Know need to say it hit it. :y:

The following user thanked Meeky for this useful post:

AndreeU
10-03-2011, 11:34 PM #10
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Know need to say it hit it. :y:

hahaha alright thanks for the support and help bye

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo