10-27-2011, 01:51 AM #1
Mudkipzzzz
i liek mudkipz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do I get the Razer Blackwidow(not ultimate) or the Steelseries 6GV2?
Keep in mind that I am a FPS gamer.
Also if anyone has any other keyboard suggestions, feel free to share.
:mudkip::mudkip::mudkip:
10-27-2011, 04:28 AM #2
gola
OVER 9000!
It's sad to know that you're even considering the Razer keyboard, it's overpriced ricer crap, $140 for a shitty keyboard with no apparent extra features, beyond pointless.

If you insist on getting an expensive keyboard over something cheap then get something like
You must login or register to view this content. (lol at 'gaming keyboard', but seriously, logitech make decent keyboards and this is on sale.)

or You must login or register to view this content.

or if you want a wireless keyboard You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by gola ; 10-27-2011 at 04:31 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to gola for this useful post:

Mudkipzzzz, Pichu
10-27-2011, 03:03 PM #3
are they good keyboards i might buy one also
10-27-2011, 10:36 PM #4
Mudkipzzzz
i liek mudkipz
Originally posted by Golagoda View Post
It's sad to know that you're even considering the Razer keyboard, it's overpriced ricer crap, $140 for a shitty keyboard with no apparent extra features, beyond pointless.

If you insist on getting an expensive keyboard over something cheap then get something like
You must login or register to view this content. (lol at 'gaming keyboard', but seriously, logitech make decent keyboards and this is on sale.)

or You must login or register to view this content.

or if you want a wireless keyboard You must login or register to view this content.

What about the steelseries one? I want a mechanical keyboard.
10-27-2011, 10:40 PM #5
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by Mudkipzzzz View Post
What about the steelseries one? I want a mechanical keyboard.

Don't know about that one, but one of the best mechanical keyboards I've seen is this one - You must login or register to view this content.

It's also the most popular and one with the best feedback/ratings. The steelseries one is deactivated (out of stock and they might not ever get anymore stock of it) on newegg so if you're buying from there you won't be able to get it anyway.

The following user thanked gola for this useful post:

Mudkipzzzz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo