11-06-2011, 08:30 AM #1
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

okay i was a mod on a YouTube channel right and now it got hacked does anyone know how to get it back? the guy changed the youtube email and password so i have no idea what to do please help guys! :cry:

here's the youtube by the way. You must login or register to view this content.
11-06-2011, 08:54 PM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by 69r View Post
Hello,

okay i was a mod on a YouTube channel right and now it got hacked does anyone know how to get it back? the guy changed the youtube email and password so i have no idea what to do please help guys! :cry:

here's the youtube by the way. You must login or register to view this content.

Did you have the account registered with a Gmail that was registered with a phone number?
11-07-2011, 12:01 AM #3
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Did you have the account registered with a Gmail that was registered with a phone number?

it was Gmail plz help :(
11-07-2011, 12:03 AM #4
Muffinman1218
Do a barrel roll!
na man wish i could help
11-07-2011, 12:09 AM #5
bonbonbon
dead babies in a tree
first clean ur computer then email yt with a full list of passwords u have used, your email, our ip address and your birthday an stuff they will prob fix it for u if u send them enough info

The following user thanked bonbonbon for this useful post:

PussayPatrol
11-07-2011, 12:13 AM #6
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by 69r View Post
it was Gmail plz help :(

If you had a number connected to your Gmail then they could easily send you a new verification key via text and that should work with helping the recovery.

Do what BonBonBon said though. Run a virus scan as well. If you don't have one just get MS Essentials, <-- It will do a pretty good job at picking stuff up.

Originally posted by Muffinman1218 View Post
na man wish i could help

Originally posted by bonbonbon View Post
first clean ur computer then email yt with a full list of passwords u have used, your email, our ip address and your birthday an stuff they will prob fix it for u if u send them enough info

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

PussayPatrol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo