Post: how to shut down people internet with shells, packet, whatever their called
11-12-2011, 06:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well i was wondering how to make them and use them, is this safe for the users computer, and can you go to jail for booting people of line
11-12-2011, 06:38 PM #2
Originally posted by tsimthisbeast View Post
well i was wondering how to make them and use them, is this safe for the users computer, and can you go to jail for booting people of line

Any unauthorized access of someones computer/server is against the law. Running a shell is fine for you, if you a complete noob I would imagine that you could probably **** up your shit. I guess your also asking about an SQL Injection, you can find a tut Hacking & Coding section of this site i believe. Running an SQL Injection is simply sending he server false commands to receive information that can be decrypted with a md5 decoder.
11-12-2011, 06:40 PM #3
ya im a complete noob when it comes to that and have no clue what to do lol, i just wanna be able to boot douche bags off i meet online in games
thanks for ur help
11-12-2011, 11:17 PM #4
ya im a complete noob when it comes to that and have no clue what to do lol, i just wanna be able to boot douche bags off i meet online in games
thanks for ur help

Oh in a game, sorry i don't know anything about that. I'm more into sql, apache, html, etc....
11-13-2011, 02:14 AM #5
Originally posted by LordOfSpoon
Oh in a game, sorry i don't know anything about that. I'm more into sql, apache, html, etc....

id like to learn that to, i want to be able to do it to websites and ips
11-13-2011, 03:33 AM #6
thanks for ur help

well you can use cain and abel as it's like the oldest software to use to get people i.p.'s over xbox live or psn.
as for signing people offline, well you can use nettools 5 that's one way i've heard of people using loic to do it. but you have to be host. umm. there's a few things. i just wouldn't worry about it, cuz it's just a game. and i'm pretty sure you wouldn't like to be kicked off of the games you play?
11-13-2011, 04:08 AM #7
i guess, i more just wanted it to say i can do it

---------- Post added 11-13-2011 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-12-2011 at 11:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon
well you can use cain and abel as it's like the oldest software to use to get people i.p.'s over xbox live or psn.
as for signing people offline, well you can use nettools 5 that's one way i've heard of people using loic to do it. but you have to be host. umm. there's a few things. i just wouldn't worry about it, cuz it's just a game. and i'm pretty sure you wouldn't like to be kicked off of the games you play?

is net tools 5 safe, because my computer says its a virus
11-13-2011, 04:24 AM #8
i guess, i more just wanted it to say i can do it

---------- Post added 11-13-2011 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-12-2011 at 11:35 PM ----------

is net tools 5 safe, because my computer says its a virus

your computer says it's a virus, mainly because it's windows. but yeah net tools 5 is safe it only shows up as a virus because 1. windows is homosexual and 2. it uses certain files that are recognized as viruses.
but that's what hacking programs use. if you're worried about safety don't download it.(and give up trying to hack)
your trying to shut peoples internet down and you're worried about a virus?
well you'll get far.

my advice just give it up before you get to in over your head.
11-13-2011, 04:44 AM #9
for 1. i said i more just wanted it to have the ability to. also i was wondering, and why would i not be woried about it breaking my computer
11-13-2011, 04:56 AM #10
Default Avatar
Newelly
for 1. i said i more just wanted it to have the ability to. also i was wondering, and why would i not be worried about it breaking my computer

Booting individuals isn't for fun its only like Microsoft/Sony or whatever it may be to ban your console you'll cry preferably? that's my perspective.

Having something like this under your hands is not the best thing to brag about leading to friends can also lead to a sentence in young offenders or Jail (age depending)...

Also:

Focus on your life and not a game its called a video game for a reason and not a life story! use it as a time wasting machine No not a douche bag machine...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo