Post: Does anyone know how to hack into a facebook acccount???!!!
12-05-2011, 05:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, i need to login to my friends facebook account, idk the password. The email is [email][email protected][/email]. Could someone tell me the password to this account or tell me how i can find it out?
Last edited by xRAMPAGExPROx ; 12-05-2011 at 01:22 PM.

The following 6 users groaned at xRAMPAGExPROx for this awful post:

ClutchNastii671, Epic?, Joseph, Pichu, xMo, ZeroSasurai
12-05-2011, 06:28 AM #2
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Ask your brother

The following user groaned ZeroSasurai for this awful post:

NGUMODDEDLOBBY
12-05-2011, 06:43 AM #3
tankers20
Bounty hunter
But wait.. You said that was your friends email...

Originally posted by xRAMPAGExPROx View Post
My friend has recently been emailing my girlfriend(so ive heard) and i was wanting to know if anyone of you knew how or coould find out the password to his email so i could see for myself. The email is [email][email protected][/email]. If anyone trys or finds it out could you PM me? Thanks so much

And now that Email is your brothers? Well at least your "Girlfriend" is keeping it in the family..
12-05-2011, 06:57 AM #4
Joey Essex
Maggbot timeout!
This is the wrong forum for a facebook hack, NGU are full of 13yr olds who think there h4x0rz for hosting mw2 lobbies Happy
try HF
12-05-2011, 01:08 PM #5
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
Ask your brother

It is my friend, it clearly states"my friends" but he might not be my friend after i find out what happen.. Anyone able to hack this account without having to have send a keylogger?
12-05-2011, 01:48 PM #6
ClutchNastii671
★ Eat Clen Tren Hard ★
Hey, i need to login to my friends facebook account, idk the password. The email is [email][email protected][/email]. Could someone tell me the password to this account or tell me how i can find it out?

My friend has recently been emailing my girlfriend(so ive heard) and i was wanting to know if anyone of you knew how or coould find out the password to his email so i could see for myself. The email is [email][email protected][/email]. If anyone trys or finds it out could you PM me? Thanks so much

:lol: Your story keeps changing :dumb: first it was your brother and now its your friend, stop your lying fool aha.... Why dont you just ask the dude if he's messaging your girl, and if he is ask him what do they talk about.... Simple
12-05-2011, 09:13 PM #7
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
It is my friend, it clearly states"my friends" but he might not be my friend after i find out what happen.. Anyone able to hack this account without having to have send a keylogger?

It clearly didn't say your friend at first. It said your brother and you changed it.

The following user thanked ZeroSasurai for this useful post:

tankers20

The following user groaned ZeroSasurai for this awful post:

NGUMODDEDLOBBY
12-05-2011, 10:30 PM #8
i have asked him and he said no. But i know they are lying

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

i dont think so, but sorry for the confusion man
12-06-2011, 01:12 AM #9
Hey, i need to login to my friends facebook account, idk the password. The email is [email][email protected][/email]. Could someone tell me the password to this account or tell me how i can find it out?

Like I said countless of times, think like a rapist, they slip drugs into the victims drinks. Do the same but instead of drinks and drugs, slip a trojan of keylogger into a file and send it to the victim.
12-13-2011, 07:14 PM #10
mitchell865
███Awesome faceUBSTEP███
easy fix my man slay his ass and if your gf crys they where sleeping together its as simple as that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo